Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › April 15th Tax Prayer
TOPIC: April_15th_Tax_Prayer
Created by: sewnluv
Original Starting post for this thread:
April 15th Tax Prayer Our uncle, who art in America, Sam be thy name. Out of my check, thy will be done. On April 15th, as it is upon us.

Give us this day a little more bread. Forgive me Uncle Sam for I have (tax)sinned. As I have forgiven you for squeezing me dry. Lead me not into debtors prison, but deliver me a refund. For thine is the IRS, with the power to seize my assets. Amen.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
April 15th Tax Prayer Our uncle, who art in America, Sam be thy name. Out of my check, thy will be done. On April 15th, as it is upon us.

Give us this day a little more bread. Forgive me Uncle Sam for I have (tax)sinned. As I have forgiven you for squeezing me dry. Lead me not into debtors prison, but deliver me a refund. For thine is the IRS, with the power to seize my assets. Amen.

Indian Trail NC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: April 15th Tax Prayer
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.