And that's when the fight started : Swingers Discussion 138808
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesAnd that's when the fight started
TOPIC: And that's when the fight started
Created by: trikes
Original Starting post for this thread:
So this morning my wife was standing in the bathroom nude, looking at herself in the mirror. I walked in and she said" I feel horrible, I look old and fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment". So I replied " Well, your eyesight is damn near perfect" !.....And that's when the fight started.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," I sighed, "She was my senior year girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says my wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

And that's when the fight started....

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
My wife walked into the living room last night as I was watching TV. She asked me "what was on TV"? I just said "dust"...and that's when the fight started !

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,

'It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes.'

He addressed the man, 'Can you name your wife's favorite flower?'

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, 'It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

And that's when the fight started...

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
My wife said if I did't stop racing all the time I wasn't going to get any more sex. I asked her did my girlfriend really agree to this. .......and thats when the fight started

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"" "Nah, she can order for herself." And that's when the fight started....

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
I was driving down the road the other day and ran into the back of a car. The owner, a "small person" jumped out of the drivers seat and with a very angry look on his face shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!" I replied, "Well which one are you then?"

....and that's when the fight started!

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
Grandma and grandpa were sitting in the living room and grandma hit him. He said whats that for. She said 50 years of bad sex. He thought about it a few seconds and then hit her back. She said whats that for. He said for knowing the difference.

and that's when the fight started.

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
My wife and I were in bed watching " Who wants to be a millionaire" last night and I turned and said " Do you want to have sex?" "No" she answered So I said " Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me. She just said "Yes" So I said, " Then I'd like to phone a friend"....

and that's when the fight started.

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
So this morning my wife was standing in the bathroom nude, looking at herself in the mirror. I walked in and she said" I feel horrible, I look old and fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment". So I replied " Well, your eyesight is damn near perfect" !.....And that's when the fight started.

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: And that's when the fight started