All about how big you are : Swingers Discussion 34189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesAll about how big you are
TOPIC: All about how big you are
Created by: willyt
Original Starting post for this thread:
A blonde and her 6 yr. old son were walking along a nude beach when the son asked "Mommy, why do some of the other blonde women have bigger boobies than you?"

She answered "Some blondes do have bigger boobies than other blondes, and the bigger the boobies are, the dumber the blondes are."

Later he asked "Mommy, why do some of the other men have bigger pee pees than Daddy?"

The blonde answered " Some men do have bigger pee pees than other men, and the bigger the pee pee, the dumber the man is.

Later, the young boy ran up to his Blonde mother and said "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking the the dumbest blonde I ever saw, and the more he talked to her, the dumber Dad got!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
A blonde and her 6 yr. old son were walking along a nude beach when the son asked "Mommy, why do some of the other blonde women have bigger boobies than you?"

She answered "Some blondes do have bigger boobies than other blondes, and the bigger the boobies are, the dumber the blondes are."

Later he asked "Mommy, why do some of the other men have bigger pee pees than Daddy?"

The blonde answered " Some men do have bigger pee pees than other men, and the bigger the pee pee, the dumber the man is.

Later, the young boy ran up to his Blonde mother and said "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking the the dumbest blonde I ever saw, and the more he talked to her, the dumber Dad got!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: All about how big you are