Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies A few
TOPIC: A few
Created by: Softail74
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guy walks into a bar and orders six shots of Vodka. Bartender asks him "What cha celebrating?". Guy says "First blowjob.". Bartender says "Well, hell. Let me buy you one too.". Guy says "Thanks, but if the first six don't get the taste out of my mouth I don't think another will help.".

What did the chicken egg say to the pot of boiling water? "It may take me a minute to get hard, I just got laid this morning.".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
2 married men out on the town one night when suddenly looks at his watch and says he needs to leave right now. His buddy not understanding asks "Why?, We're having a great time" The man replies" Everytime I get home from drinking , I turn off my carheadlights, let the car roll down the driveway, sneak in the house, tiptoe up the stairs and slip into bed as quiet as possible. Next thing I know the wife is wide awake screaming and yelling...it just isn't worth it" His friend replies " Buddy you're doing it all wrong. When I go out and get drunk I slam my car door, stumble to the front door, stomp up the steps , burst into the bedroom ,strip off my clothes , grab my manhood and yell Honey you want some of this and by golly that bitch is sound asleep"

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Guy walks into a bar and orders six shots of Vodka. Bartender asks him "What cha celebrating?". Guy says "First blowjob.". Bartender says "Well, hell. Let me buy you one too.". Guy says "Thanks, but if the first six don't get the taste out of my mouth I don't think another will help.".

What did the chicken egg say to the pot of boiling water? "It may take me a minute to get hard, I just got laid this morning.".

Cpu Pace FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: A few