whats the differance : Swingers Discussion 188146
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedwhats the differance
TOPIC: whats the differance
Created by: newbe1029 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Back in my sailoring days I was screwing my girl on a day bed next to a window in her lower Manhattan apartment. Suddenly she tells me that we are being watched! It was a guy in an apartment in another bldng, across an alley and a couple of floors above hers. He had binoculars. I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said "Oh hell, finish the job -- he probably needs the thrill worse than we do!"....so I did.

Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
or, the tag line says, "any good s.t patty's day parties we can check out?"

yesterday.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
"Don't these folks realize their screen name will become outdated in just a few months? "

Apparently not, Akron. I keep seeing profiles of people who say they're newbies and aren't sure what they want yet, just exploring, and they've been here seven years.

When I see them in chat, I ask them if they've had any experience yet, just to p*** them off.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(255 posts)
post apocalyptic casual?

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
is that crystal clear for you AFT? fuckin' peeping tom. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Newbie, they aren't sending a lot of love are they? You know what you like- now finding people who want to be watched by you might (or might not) be challenging. I honestly can't say. What I can tell you is if they want what you offer then it's right for those involved. Enjoy!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I had a Peeping Tom once is was just creepy but thats just me lol. Watching and being watched can be very exciting but we aren't going to put on a show for a single guy or a married guy with a singles profile. If we want a single male to join us I can assure you we'd have far more in mind than him sitting in the corner pleasuring himself as we are being pleasured by each other. Going to an on premise club where you can stand around with the rest of the single men with their dicks in their hand might fulfill your fantasy.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Exactly

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4954 posts)
I'm ADD too. Bright shiny things distract me and then I

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
PG, I have to agree with you totally; it does nothing for me either, but I do like being watched. Although sometimes it just makes me start giggling and doing the "parade wave"; I am a little ADD like way....

I have always been more of a doer than watcher.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: whats the differance