what's up with all the f pictures : Swingers Discussion 181847
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedwhat's up with all the f pictures
TOPIC: what's up with all the f pictures
Created by: KarandDav The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It does seem like a double standard as far as making sure there are lots of pictures of the female half and almost none of the male half.... I'm most certainly happy seeing all the women, but I too wonder what the deal is with couples figuring there isn't any need for any pictures of the men.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
thank you for noticing.

have a great and safe holiday. seriously.

james

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Naughty, i'm glad to hear he's staying in shape. U desrve that, as does my lady and every other lady inside or outside the lifestyle, who is trying to watch what she eats and put her time in on the treadmill to keep it nice and tight.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Jk4, I certainly agree that most couples profiles that ive seen have few if any pics of the men as compared to the women. I haven't done a study about the rest of your statements, but of the couples I've actually met, the men seem to be in pretty good shape too. My limited experience, of course, is not a large enough sample size upon which to generalize the entire lifestyle. But it isn't consistent with your generalization, either.

One other thing. Not all big women are automatically beautiful, as the BBW thing suggests, but I have seen some gorgeous women who weigh a lot more than I do.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
sweettart, you're absolutely correct. but the issue here wasn't bashing on overweight guys. the original poster is somewhat new to the LS and expressed concern for the FACT (hello Fun!) that so many profiles have no pics of their guys. one member posted a reason why, and i posted another. and that would be the FACT that the LS is over run with couples consisting of women working hard to stay in good shape, and guys who have given up on it.

and btw, single guys in the lifestyle LOVE this fact... for obvious reasons. and who can blame them?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Akron, you're an idiot.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
and btw Akron, it's generally understood, at least among the reasonably educated populous, as self-deprecating humor.

go ahead, find your dictionary.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
of all the people,

Akron, i don't give a shit if you think my post was ok or not. that particular comment wasn't intended to be taken seriously, as you can see by all the people with fully functional brains.

what a jackass.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Mr Leeza, totally agree... On both!

Rdy, absolutlely a compliment. You know I love you like play cousin girl. And i'll check that one out as well. Hilarious

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I also assumed he was just poking some light fun at himself.

For families who have faced anorexia though, it's hard to laugh about. Some good friends of mine very nearly lost their daughter. And treating her for it, having to take off work etc., nearly bankrupted them. Fortunately, she and they are recovering.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: what's up with all the f pictures