two newbies : Swingers Discussion 216002
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedtwo newbies
TOPIC: two newbies
Created by: njcouplewantsfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Duo, welcome to the forums and the lifestyle. By all means, make it clear to people you are meeting, that you are not exactly sure what you want. When you haven't even met a couple, it's reasonable that you don't know.

Not everyone expects all-out sex on a first meeting. Many folks, even very experienced people, say they never play on a first date.

"Pressure to perform" is not your friend. It could lead to activities you'll later regret. Relaxation and excitement are both possible at once, and in fact some of us enjoy a balance between the two.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
NJ, Smart move making them public, it's a great start.

Duo, Maybe it will start out as a fuckfest... that's up to you two to decide. Talk to each other and get an idea for what you want to do AND not do. See what you're willing to experiment with. Start with what feels safe, and push the boundaries from there.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I can't add much to Toledo's post except to say keep reading and posting in the forums, mostly read them to see others' experiences (everyone was a newbie at one time) and learn and take what you want from them and go enjoy. Good luck

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
ok what you said makes sense...so I'm putting our pics public...so I guess we will see when they are approved....and yeah I'll find us a thing to attend...worst case it will be fun to be in a room full of people who love sex as much as we do!

Thanks you are very helpful!

Parsippany NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I get it. I do contract work for the federal government, and hold an appointed position by the county commissioner(s). Don't be so paranoid. Blur your faces, or crop them out. When we see a profile with no public pics, we tend to pass them over.

As far as further recommendations, don't limit yourselves. Visit clubs, attend meet and greets, go to private parties, socialize; if you don't try it, how do you know if you like it? Unless it's something in your gut that you know you're not into or not ready for, give it a whirl.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
yeah I get it..but we have pics...just share them once we have made contact...I know it's the same old story...but with our jobs we need to be a little cautious...but once we talk a little we will share our personal pics and if we are going to meet we share face pics(well we did with the one man we met)

Parsippany NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Step 1 Put up a public pic.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Ok so we love each other, love sex with each other and could happily go forever without sleeping with anyone else...but since we made an agreement to share all of our feelings I told her I had thought of swinging with my wife, but never did because she wouldn't....and I was doing it for the wrong reasons anyway...

So my question is this....we are both game...she is totally not jealous...and I'm getting there....but I'm not sure how far we will go..what's the best way to start out....I've read about soft swinging....and we both think that might be fun(and maybe easier because of the herpes) but we also think...well maybe we will do more!...or less.... So listening to my silly rambling attempt to communicate our feelings...wants....desires...what do all of you think is the way to go?

keep talking here...emailing couples and women and hope to meet them one day

go to a meet and greet and meet more people in person

go to a club and see how far we are willing to go

Thanks in advance for any help!

Parsippany NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: two newbies