trying to set up a gabg bang for a couple : Swingers Discussion 217211101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedtrying to set up a gabg bang for a couple
TOPIC: trying to set up a gabg bang for a couple
Created by: 40ny69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am trying to set up a gang bang for this couple I know.She is very sexy .They have tryed in the past with no luck,The guys are all talk.I need some help.I have sent some of the guys her pic,but have not heared back from them.This is for real
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Step one: form a group in your area and invite couples to join who enjoy and extra guy or more.

Step two: Invite single males to meet you for a beer so you can invite them into your group and explain to them that you only invite guys whoyo have personally met. Use the Hot Date to get guys to contct you who may be interested but again, MEET them before inviting thenm to a GB.

Step three: Have the couples peruse the guys in your group and set up a party for her with a sign up list. She can choose the guys or trust you to pick since you have met them all.

This is not full proof but it will increase your odds from maybe 1 in ten to show up to perhaps 60-70% so invite 6 if you want 4.

Good luck and have fun!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
they're harder to set up than you might think.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I am trying to set up a gang bang for this couple I know.She is very sexy .They have tryed in the past with no luck,The guys are all talk.I need some help.I have sent some of the guys her pic,but have not heared back from them.This is for real

Owasco NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: trying to set up a gabg bang for a couple