soft swap vs Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 204633108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedsoft swap vs Full Swap
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   8 to 17 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Voyeurism and exhibitionism carry their own weight in arousing everyone in the group, so watching or soft swapping has it's own benefits.

Some of us aren't quite ready to go "all the way," and soft swapping is a good way to ease into that. I liked the comment, (paraphrased) "First time soft swap, usually ready to go all the way second time!" because it's true. Just like some of us didn't sleep with a date on the first night out, so too we don't sleep together on our first couple date! :)

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We strongly prefer full swap, hard to stop once you get going, but to each their own. Only a couple times we wound up doing soft swap & that was because the other guy had performance issues & Tom had to do double duty. He didn't complain, LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(256 posts)
We never know until we have met you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We've been mild to wild, soft to full, couples and group, it's all fun. We respect others desires and we'll play in most any scenario if we click.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Tried it ONCE since starting and realized it's just like making out in the back seat of the car only as adults! Made no sense whatsoever. If you're going to get us horny and wet, you're going to have to f*ck us.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Can't see the point in "soft swap", anyway...For us, anything "soft" turns to "full" fairly quickly...lol

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I'll take that to mean you didn't mean make it sound like the rest of us full swappers are all indiscriminate lol. In all our years of swinging we've never encountered anything we perceived as drama, overall we've had incredible encounters with awesome people. Our screening process must be working lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
Nah topic is just like beating a dead horse,It isn't worth talking about really. Didn't come in here looking for drama just to simply give my opinion, Not to tell others what they should or shouldn't do! mrs pac

Bellefonte PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
OH I guess Ms Pac decided to delete her message and leave me talking to myself lol

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
"one of the biggest reasons mr pac. and I don't full swap anymore,or with just anyone because for the most part they don't care who you are just wanna _uck"

Based on your comment are you suggesting all you want to do is suck cock? I think your comment is presumptuous at best and insulting . We care very much who we have sex with and don't just jump into bed with anyone . That being said I also do not suck the cock of anyone I am not sexually interested in. I'm sure you didn't mean to imply otherwise . For the record we love good, long foreplay and it is an intrinsic part of sex for us. We just prefer to concluded our nights fun with other people by having actual sex with the person who went to so much trouble to arouse us and than ravish our own partners lol .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   8 to 17 of 41   End
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap