soft swap vs Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 2046331025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedsoft swap vs Full Swap
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   25 to 34 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums njcouplewantsfun! As long as you guys are open/honest and proceed at a pace that's comfortable for you both you will be fine.

Kudos 24u4lust, glad to know there are still people like you around. Like you said "everybody starts somewhere" and we remember being wallflowers as well, but then we got to the point where we would make it a point to introduce ourselves and strike up a conversation with other noobies (kind of an unofficial welcoming committee). We may not have made any lasting connections but we at least put others at ease enough to find their own way.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
24 that is really nice.....that's where we are really....excited to think about it but still feelign our way.....we don't want to mislead anyone we just don't know what's good for us....yet

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
"Swinging can light a fire, but it can also burn down the house", a quote from a wiser swinger then I. You have to start somewhere and test the water. We gladly invest time and effort in noobie couples because we we remember our beginning days. In fact, at many of our house parties there would be noobs, invited to come along and test to see if the experience starts a fire of passion as it does for us or whether that fire threatens to destroy the special that they have.

Cut ppl some slack.

Sarnia Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm not sucking your dick if I already know I wouldn't have sex with you....just saying. If I am not comfortable enough ,if I don't trust you enough or am unsure of just how "attracted" I am ,you can suck your own cock until I decide. While we don't have intercourse with everyone potentially with based on circumstances, timing or compatibility we will not venture beyond hi how are you with soft swap couples. To each their own but we can turn each other on and have sex , I don't need to give you a blow job so I can get all hot and bothered for Mr Sav. Full swap must at least be an option before hand. Just how we roll.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Thanks WNC....nice to feel welcome!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
nj, the way you say it, it sounds lovely. You shouldn't have trouble finding others who feel the same. For many here, there's more appeal in folks who aren't yet sure how far they'll go. Each encounter is literally an adventure into unknown territory.

No point in pretending you're "hard core" when you're not. We find people kind of scary who say they just want to cut through the feeling-out and get to their fave scenario.

And welcome to the forums.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
This sounds interesting. We are finding out way as newbies. We met a man and decided that while both of us were willing to have a 3some with a man, neither of us really wanted to after meeting him(no fault of his). But we still like the idea of exploring out boundaries and having some fun.

So the way it works as I see it, is we meet a couple see if we are all comfortable and then meet in a bed and just sort of overlap a little....Is this difficult to find people to do this or is it failrly common?

Sorry if I'm hijacking a thread!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
"Why bother" would be valid point if this lifestyle were only about intercourse. But it isn't.

We started as a soft couple because we were exploring this wonderful hobby and weren't sure just how far we could go with it. We had some incredibly erotic encounters.... and soft swap encounters are still just fine as far as we're concerned, even though we've moved on to full swap too.

Of course, if you're gonna do soft... it helps if your spouse is the best fuck you've ever had.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Welcome to the forums, newtothescene! You sound like the kind of woman who will likely fit in here quite well - intelligent, sex-positive, well spoken, etc., and fun. Keep posting and reading! There are a lot of gems in these threads.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
For me, it's where I am sure I am comfortable vs what I am open to exploring. Those click if you want this box does not allow us to be very clear there.

I hate the idea of leading someone on. In our profile, we have that we are interested in soft swap and well soft other things too. ;) More will well require more; the right mood, the right fit, some communication and some trust.

The Wife in the Us

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   25 to 34 of 41   End
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap