soft swap vs Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 2046331020
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedsoft swap vs Full Swap
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   20 to 29 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with most of what the last few posters have said but take exception to Doc_n_Janine's statement that

"Wow, several replies that weren't flames or filled with finger pointing and name calling. That's not the norm when it comes to most people around here talking about soft swappers..."

That hasn't been my experience at all, and I've been very clear in the Forums about being soft swap. The flame wars occur incessantly in the Political Forum and often recur between the same parties elsewhere, but the majority of the nasty comments have nothing at all to do with full swap/soft swap. Sure, every once in a while there may be a post that is nasty toward soft swap people, but what I noticed is that they are in the minority and their rant is not continued by others in the public fora. But then again, I do not ready every post in every thread, so may have missed what Janine wrote about.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
Well said Doc-n-Janine! If it happens it happens, if not hopefully you've made some friends along the way. But don't settle for anything less that what YOU want.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Most people are in this for full swap, so they don't really understand people that like anything less. Some do, but most don't, and most don't tolerate people that are different.

Best wishes finding someone to play with you. It is our experience that being soft swap limits your potential successes. Just be prepared to have a long wait before you find compatible people. Don't compromise though; soft swap is plenty fun and erotic. There is enough to do without going full swap. Of course, if you want to go that route eventually as you get more comfortable in the lifestyle that's a natural progression, but if you're not having much luck stirring up action with your limits, don't just open them up to try and get more attention. Stick to your guns.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Really? Well we are still new but so far everyone has been as nice as can be...Which is a good thing when you are two people trying to figure out how far you want to go and how much you are willing to share the person you love with other people....

It's all VERY exciting and fun....I mean I can only imagine how exciting it's going to be when we do something with someone.....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Wow, several replies that weren't flames or filled with finger pointing and name calling. That's not the norm when it comes to most people around here talking about soft swappers...

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Welcome to the forums njcouplewantsfun! As long as you guys are open/honest and proceed at a pace that's comfortable for you both you will be fine.

Kudos 24u4lust, glad to know there are still people like you around. Like you said "everybody starts somewhere" and we remember being wallflowers as well, but then we got to the point where we would make it a point to introduce ourselves and strike up a conversation with other noobies (kind of an unofficial welcoming committee). We may not have made any lasting connections but we at least put others at ease enough to find their own way.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
24 that is really nice.....that's where we are really....excited to think about it but still feelign our way.....we don't want to mislead anyone we just don't know what's good for us....yet

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
"Swinging can light a fire, but it can also burn down the house", a quote from a wiser swinger then I. You have to start somewhere and test the water. We gladly invest time and effort in noobie couples because we we remember our beginning days. In fact, at many of our house parties there would be noobs, invited to come along and test to see if the experience starts a fire of passion as it does for us or whether that fire threatens to destroy the special that they have.

Cut ppl some slack.

Sarnia Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm not sucking your dick if I already know I wouldn't have sex with you....just saying. If I am not comfortable enough ,if I don't trust you enough or am unsure of just how "attracted" I am ,you can suck your own cock until I decide. While we don't have intercourse with everyone potentially with based on circumstances, timing or compatibility we will not venture beyond hi how are you with soft swap couples. To each their own but we can turn each other on and have sex , I don't need to give you a blow job so I can get all hot and bothered for Mr Sav. Full swap must at least be an option before hand. Just how we roll.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
Thanks WNC....nice to feel welcome!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   20 to 29 of 41   End
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap