soft swap vs Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 2046331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedsoft swap vs Full Swap
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been mild to wild, soft to full, couples and group, it's all fun. We respect others desires and we'll play in most any scenario if we click.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Tried it ONCE since starting and realized it's just like making out in the back seat of the car only as adults! Made no sense whatsoever. If you're going to get us horny and wet, you're going to have to f*ck us.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Can't see the point in "soft swap", anyway...For us, anything "soft" turns to "full" fairly quickly...lol

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
I'll take that to mean you didn't mean make it sound like the rest of us full swappers are all indiscriminate lol. In all our years of swinging we've never encountered anything we perceived as drama, overall we've had incredible encounters with awesome people. Our screening process must be working lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Nah topic is just like beating a dead horse,It isn't worth talking about really. Didn't come in here looking for drama just to simply give my opinion, Not to tell others what they should or shouldn't do! mrs pac

Bellefonte PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
OH I guess Ms Pac decided to delete her message and leave me talking to myself lol

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"one of the biggest reasons mr pac. and I don't full swap anymore,or with just anyone because for the most part they don't care who you are just wanna _uck"

Based on your comment are you suggesting all you want to do is suck cock? I think your comment is presumptuous at best and insulting . We care very much who we have sex with and don't just jump into bed with anyone . That being said I also do not suck the cock of anyone I am not sexually interested in. I'm sure you didn't mean to imply otherwise . For the record we love good, long foreplay and it is an intrinsic part of sex for us. We just prefer to concluded our nights fun with other people by having actual sex with the person who went to so much trouble to arouse us and than ravish our own partners lol .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
What we have seen in those soft swapper couples who contact us is an expectation that we should take a step down on our level of play to accommodate them and when we reject their offer it is they who become insulted and or hostile. I also find the terms Maybe/ Possibly potentially set up a challenge like situation. Personally if I were a soft swapper I'd leave those words out of my profile and stick with what is real and true RIGHT NOW. As a full swap couple who receives far too many "offers" from soft swappers I suggest that people read each others profiles thoroughly and before writing to another couple/person make sure you meet their desire/ expectations. It is as insulting to me to be asked to play down as it would be for me to ask you to play up. Think about that ! Frankly, I don't care who you are or what you look like, you're not worth changing my preference nor am I worth changing yours. Find the right people and play the way that makes you happy and never expect more than you are willing to give.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
These are two totally different things and if we take the time to read each others profiles there shouldn't be any problems because it just doesn't make since to contact someone that simply isn't into the same things as us.There are all kinds of levels of swapping and comfort levels we all just need to do a better job in finding a true match.

Bellefonte PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with most of what the last few posters have said but take exception to Doc_n_Janine's statement that

"Wow, several replies that weren't flames or filled with finger pointing and name calling. That's not the norm when it comes to most people around here talking about soft swappers..."

That hasn't been my experience at all, and I've been very clear in the Forums about being soft swap. The flame wars occur incessantly in the Political Forum and often recur between the same parties elsewhere, but the majority of the nasty comments have nothing at all to do with full swap/soft swap. Sure, every once in a while there may be a post that is nasty toward soft swap people, but what I noticed is that they are in the minority and their rant is not continued by others in the public fora. But then again, I do not ready every post in every thread, so may have missed what Janine wrote about.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: soft swap vs Full Swap