Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started sexy things to be thankfull for
TOPIC: sexy things to be thankfull for
Created by: treatforher
Original Starting post for this thread:
Happy thanksgiving to all our sexy SLS friends. We are thankful to have this diversion to spice up our work day and relieve the stress of our day to day life. We are thankful to have been able to meet some on here and are also thankful not to have met some others, lol. Happy thanksgiving.

What are you thankful for this fine holliday? Other than your family and health please.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are thankful for the freedom to live our lives as we choose. Special thanks to those who have or are currently serving to guarantee that. Kitty loves a man in uniform, and Mr. Pride also enjoys a good sexy military gal. Salute!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
I have never looked forward to Derby weekend more!

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
hee hee thanks nic, but the key point in there was HERE. You sort of fall into the there catagory. Now when you come here in May...... ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
"I miss having a single male on speed dial."

330-555-ANDY

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
lol I'm with Shell on being thankful for Takes picture ;)

I'm thankful that there are good single men out there ;) now I just need to find one HERE! I miss having a single male on speed dial.

But most of all I'm thankful for my sexy spouse who rocks my world every day!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
You never heard of Dom Depot?

aka Home Depot? It is a wonderful place if you have an imagination and a talented hubby with a shop :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Gurrrl I am too cheap, bdsm is an expensive ass adventure!! I'm like HOW MUCH FOR A FLOGGER? Shit, my grandmother switched my ass with tree branches, that was free! lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
My bff was a male too ( not single, but damn do I miss him) We will continue to have males blocked and send them an email now and then if we want to contact one for some reason. I am thankful for my husband who makes me feel special, even on days when I do not feel sexy or good about myself. I sooooo enjoy him whispering in my ear as he is fucking me from behind, just the way I like it. His tongue can take the place of my toy anytime .

Speaking of, I need to make a Christmas list for the sex toy store

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am thankful for those couples who judge each single male on his merits rather than lumping them all together and dismissing them (and those couples who do NOT have single males blocked...lol)"

Although I do admittedly have single men blocked right now (because as we all know....some need to have their brains re-washed heehee)...and I will un-block them just for Nic LOL...I have met and know some amazing and awesome single men. I cannot imagine not knowing my BFF, he has been through a lot with me. And had I not thought his picture was sexy and emailed him on here I would not know him.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
and p.s. I am thankful for Take's picture. holy shit!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: sexy things to be thankfull for