post child birth body : Swingers Discussion 46317
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedpost child birth body
TOPIC: post child birth body
Created by: feelshorny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are definitely people in the lifestyle who want nothing to do with anyone who isn't as slender and perfect as they are; most of them are childless and/or very young.

However, most of us are a lot more average, and unless you are truly hideous (which I doubt) you will have no trouble finding others who are interested in you.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
To be totally honest, at least from this guys point of view... Sexy is in the mind. as for the body, Stretch marks and age lines on a woman turn me on. I have been with more than a few women and other couples in my lifetime and more times than not, the women that show their age and are comfortable in it are the most fun. Just a thought from one guys point of view.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't sweat it. Ken and Barbie are a severe minority in this lifestyle. At 40, I feel a hair young for the median crowd here. This lifestyle has taught me to look way past the looks to the inside of the people. After all, Sexy is in your head, not at your waistline. What turns you on or off is your thing and I'll never condemn it, but set your sights too high and you'll be missing out on some of the best people in here. Everyone wants to improve and be more beautiful in hopes of acceptance. People here aren't looking for life-partners so the bar comes down so to speak. It's much easier to get accepted here so concentrate on the inside. That's what is the deciding factor ultimately!

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
lofose2.

Well hell yeah!! Another virgin poster!! Welcum to the forums. Many on this site are very comfy with themselves and with others being who they are. That is one of the many reasons I enjoy meeting SLS members.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I love seeing all kinds of people on here. to many people do not see the beauty of their bodies. and would love to be seen but afraid of other opinions and deprive people of the opportunity of judging for themselves

Hanson MA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
WE have found that the people in the lifestyle mostly are in the same boat as everyone else--- They have children, have had C-sections, regular deliveries, etc-- So what they the ladies have a tummy. Its nice to have a lady that has some substance to her, Gives her some padding for the banging she gets from behind sometimes... Like other people have said--no one is perfect out here-- Alot of people might not be looking for someone with a tummy- but in my book- its OK - Don't be shy about your body- We are indulging in the fruits of sex- Enjoy the lifestyle.....

East Greenwich RI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have had 3 children and cesareans for each one, thus scars left over. I used to be terribly self concious of them, but now they don't bother me as much as they used to. I would still like to get rid of them, but I have come to accept them as a part of me and no one seems to mind or even notice them.

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I had my son by C-section and my tummy was never the same since they cut the muscle to deliver him. I have also gained and lost mega amounts of weight several times, I have the proud badges of living life. I do not let it bother me and my current partner also finds it sexy!

I honestly have never had anyone say anything negative about my scars and stretch marks to me! But, I have had a few enjoy tracing them to see where they lead.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! FUN!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You have to feel comfortable with yourself is all I can tell you. There are a lot shapes & sizes out there as you can already see. I've had three children myself & I'm not perfect either, but I'm confident with myself. You'll find someone(s) to connect with, I'm sure of it! Good-luck!

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
well, I have given birth to 3 adorable little girls since 01, wouldn't trade it for the world. If a person has a problem with"this older established firm" they best hit the floor running lol. I make no apologies for my body. And yes i have the "baby apron" and stretchmarks. But on the pro side of this, there are lots of men who prefer a gal who has actually lived life, and don't consider that ugly, but a real draw. My hubby has fought the weight battle as well, and I am not turned off by anyone whose body isn't model material. I prefer a more realistic body, imperfections are so cute and appealing. We arent drawn to the perfect ones, but those lil imperfections that make us all unique.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: post child birth body