please take notice : Swingers Discussion 2065321011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedplease take notice
TOPIC: please take notice
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We just blocked them. Kinda sucks, because I'm sure there's plenty of well educated gentlemen out there that know how to treat a woman or a couple. Sexy, yet respectful. We just got sick of the mailbox being full of "What u doing tonite" "Wanna Fuck" "Hung" etc... Oh well, if we're ever in the market, we'll unblock, write mail to someone, then re-block again after communicating.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
jibby, there are pita single men..but many good ones as well. If you are not looking for them go to tools I believe and you can block them from being able to read your profile :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Please stop whining!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, you'll discover other reoccurring issues similar to the single male spam. Not all single males are ignorant, but you won't miss a thing by turning them off for now. Take your time and enjoy yourselves, don't let the small things get in the way.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I see that you have now blocked single males and that is a good step. Next, remember that if you email a single guy and he replies, he can then see your profile. My point being, you do not have to "unhide" in order to find a guy.

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I will sure take your advice pirategirl, much appreciated.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I was typing on my Android last night so was a bit short and to the point lol.

They are not all like that and not all couples read profiles all that well either. For instance our profile indicates several times I am straight. But yet usually a couple of times a month we get emails from couples where it states clearly the wife has an interest in girl on girl play with me. Or even more fun the ones from Single Ladies whose profiles show they are only in it for the girl/girl play. Its sort of annoying but it happens. If you really don't want single men to contact you, do as I suggested at first and block single males from your profile. You can still initiate contact with single males if at some point you want to include one in your play.

Pirate Girl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Not all SM's are that way. Most are pretty respectful. Sometimes the sociopaths slip through but they are few and far between. You'll find some of the better ones on the forums.

As far as being on the fence about the lifestyle, we hope you come over to our side. We've been in a short time (5 months) ourselves but it's been a lot of fun.

~Joel

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Jibby, I second what Pirate Girl suggests. I'd much rather be blocked and thus, know for sure that there isn't interest than to potentially read something into you profile and make an ass of myself. I have no issues making an ass of myself in other ways, but try like hell not to do so as you've described.

Incidentally, I'm enjoying some TX hospitality right now in Dallas. Nice place you got here. LOL.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
thanks trooper, i was just venting, it seems like some just don't get it or they don't want to get it.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: please take notice