period pill : Swingers Discussion 51152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedperiod pill
TOPIC: period pill
Created by: liliv25
Original Starting post for this thread:
i'm hoping someone here has heard of a pill that can temp stop your period, not seasonal.... its another one used in the lifestyle. we ae going away soon & its due on the day we leave & i want to stop it for the week & i'm not on the pill. any help??? l
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope this helps you some. I do not know about a pill, but there is a Depo-provera shot that you get every 3 months. Some women stop after the first shot and some stop after one year of taking the shot. Hope this helps. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Lexington TN

Username hidden
(9 posts)
There is a pill that you take -- and you only get your monthly friend 4 times a year..... I am not totally sure of the name- Sonestra sounds familiar--- sounds like a good deal for playing-- but also sounds like trouble if you play alot..... Sometimes the monthly "bill" is a welcome thing if you've got your quota of children.

East Greenwich RI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
i'm hoping someone here has heard of a pill that can temp stop your period, not seasonal.... its another one used in the lifestyle. we ae going away soon & its due on the day we leave & i want to stop it for the week & i'm not on the pill. any help??? l

West Chester PA

Username hidden
(266 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: period pill