okay is swing life style for us : Swingers Discussion 228111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedokay is swing life style for us
TOPIC: okay is swing life style for us
Created by: falcon637 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Listen to me, T. I'm a foreigner, I know what I'm saying when I tell you that English isn't their native tongue. Oh and they lost their cooler!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
To put it bluntly, you 2 sound like a train wreck who should be wrapped in a giant warning label.

This lifestyle doesn't take weak relationships and make them stronger, it chews them up and spits them out. My advice is to delete your profile immediately and work on your relationship. Maybe in a year or 2 (probably longer) you'll be at a point where you're ready to give this lifestyle a try. When that time comes, then come back and create a new profile and see where that takes you. And maybe see if you can find a keyboard with functioning period and comma keys while you're at it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Ok how bout This One Me and My Wife have been marraged for 28 years we are both 48 years young we talk we fight we make up and have sex and We are New to this just starting out when we go to a Club is it good for us to just dance and look and I know we going to talk to other couples but do you start off slow ?

Union NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Swinging WILL put a relationship under pressure. Pressure can either crush things or crystallize it and make it stronger. The sex itself makes no difference at all, but the Communication skills that successful swinging promotes can bring a relationship to a whole new level and keep it there. If you and she can get your communication skills together, you'll likely do well. If not, then swinging will likely result in the destruction of your relationship and/or marriage. Do what works best for the two of you!

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Agree with the other replies. Swinging is probably the worst thing you should try if you don't have a strong marriage. It's to enhance your already great sex life, not a replacement for something that may be missing.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I agree, your relationship is not in a place where I would even think about entering the swing world. This is not the place to fix a relationship with problems, you need to have a rock solid relationship, and you need to LOVE having sex with each other, before you start bringing others into it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
um, doesnt sound like you guy have a great relationship now. Id say work on it before getting into this lifestyle.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: okay is swing life style for us