no pictures : Swingers Discussion 64303
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedno pictures
TOPIC: no pictures
Created by: MCLCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotcha, IRISH.

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
My query was the statement I quoted, and I say that I am neither delusional nor uninformed about posting my pics on this sight. No harm can come from it. ( to us that is)

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Not sure about your query "IRISH" and I certainly didn't mean to offend you or anyone in particular but my post is based upon fact and experience (thankfully, not firsthand).

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
"Anyone that feels no harm can come from pics posted on this site or similar sites is delusional and or uninformed. "

uhhhhh... come again? I happen to be neither. So how do you explain this statement?

-spade

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Our pics are private but we do open them to some that have contacted us on this site, provided they have opened theirs in the initial contact and we find their profile of interest. Anyone that feels no harm can come from pics posted on this site or similar sites is delusional and or uninformed. Wife swapping is and has been sufficient grounds for security clearance revocation.

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
We agree on the pics issue, if you write us then you should have some way of letting us see you. No one is so charming that they can draw us in with a SLS profile, and on top of that the ones without pics tend to be less well written anyways.

Ft Wright KY

Username hidden
(107 posts)
We have nothing to hide, but we do feel that what we do in private is no one else's business unless we're doin "it" with them. And, yes, the vanilla world can effect your income when they DO find out about your private life. ( Still only sending vanilla pics off site and not posting face on this one *S*)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Hi there, Just jumping in about Photos. On our first profile we didn't post a photo because we were concerned with what anyone who we knew might think if they happened across it. The truth is that it is a détente of sorts because they would have been on the site for the same reason as we were, or they were faking something and we would both know about why were are here.

In the three years we have had a profile on this site with photos we found that we were recognize by only one other couple.. funny thing was the guy a co-worker and in a cube next to mine. We didn't dig one another, but it was interesting, and we are cool about what we know of one another.

We can understand about not making face and perhaps other photos public, but one can post photos as private and that's a great feature. When someone wants to meet, we ask to see photos of them. We enjoy it when it is of them together so we can see that they actually are a couple. We made it a rule after our first encounter that we would only meet folks who will show us a photo. She claimed she was with 'law enforcement' and could not show us a photo. When we met and was asked about her job she said she knew a bunch of people in the police force.. a very different story. So, show us a nice photo and we are happy.

It's a nice introduction to see a photo, don't you think? Now, if only we can find a nice, honest couple to meet. .. a different story...

Brown Deer WI

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We don't have problem with free members(once we were free too),but we certainly don't waist our time on members without any pic.To go and meet you don't know what? After some experience we don't do it.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Hey there Robel! *S* Flirtyin fishnets are great people. Very classy, fun, energetic. *S* We should all party more! *BG*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: no pictures