Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › newbie wanting info
TOPIC: newbie_wanting_info
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
Hubby and i are new to this also. We have sent out e-mails with people on here that dont reply! We are a average clp. We are not barbie and ken but were not roseanne and john either! We like to make friends and have fun. It would be nice that when people e-mail you at least you say Thank you! We do

Azle TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
HI Palmer My husband and I are also new to this. We have had a few expirences, but would still consider ourselves newbies. If you are ever up in the Fort Lauderdale area give us a heads up. We could go out and have drinks- no pressure.

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hey all, my hubby and i are new to all this, we have talked about swinging for a few months now, and even made out in front of good friends in a hot tub, but it never went farther, mainly because i was alot nervous, self concience, and a little scared of what the other couple was thinking, seeing, etc. if anyone has some info for me and him (mostly for me) it is greatly appreciated. thanks to all for the hints, tips, pointers, and help.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: newbie wanting info
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.