new couple to sls,, : Swingers Discussion 220452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startednew couple to sls,,
TOPIC: new couple to sls,,
Created by: 71n70newbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
why so many flakes n fakes !!! lot couples bs,, guy just wants fem picts and wont do same lot say they will meet and after calls n texts nothing, is this just us or this region we are in,,lol sls sucks will not be paying aother month !!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
71n70, I took a look at your profile and to be honest I really can't read some if it for all the "text speak" , The spelling and mixing of caps and abbreviations drive me nuts.

On the other hand "Geekatheart" profile is much better, shows their personality, and sensuality and is much easier to read.

Sometimes little and simple things can make a HUGE difference. Take some time and work on your profile and maybe you will have better luck!

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Hello, we are also new to the site and lifestyle (have only one more week than you). We have checked out the forums and have attended a few parties to understand the culture better. We put a lot of time and thought into our profile and even though the pictures are few, it is our sincere hope we are hitting the mark. Our suggestion would be to spend more time on conveying what you want on your profille and clearing up the question if you want just a woman then is it just for him since you put straight on your profile? We found it a little vague and confusing. Welcome to SLS and our last bit of advice would be just like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. All the best, Geekatheart

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
When I read your profile I found it unorganized, angry sounding, and I over looked the lower case beginnings of the sentences, the all caps sentences, and the excessive punctuation. All I wanted to do was write you an email and tell you to politely "get a clue".

If I lived in CA I would not give your profile any consideration. If you contacted me, I would not respond positively if at all. I would figure you would not understand what I wrote because of the mess your profile is.

Consider writing your profile in a manner where you appear interested in telling others about yourself in a positive manner or presenting yourself in an appealing manner. Write your profile in a word processing program and check for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors if you need help with this.

You will not get positive responses from any quality people with your profile as it is. As to the fakes and flakes, your profile appears to be high on the suspect list because of how it looks to others and the quality folks will run quickly from your profile.

Put some care and love into it and you should have a bunch of positive results.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
i agree with Jim/jessica your profile is a mess. Try using spell check and do not abbreviate so much. It may take a while to find the right person(s) to fit. If you just want a lady,it may take a long time to find one. Don't give up and have fun.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
You get out of SLS what you put into it. It's easy to get rid of the fakes & flakes by skipping anyone who is a free member or has been on here for several years and either have no certs or whose profile & pictures haven't been updated. After that, you should be down to the real people. Whether there are enough who meet your requirements is a whole nother thing though. Your profile has a lot of "don't wants" in it, isn't exceptionally friendly and you're both big people so there are fewer compatible folks in the pool here looking for the same things you are. You might also want to invest a little effort in your profile to use full sentences, get rid of all the excess commas, use proper spelling and upper/lowercase. You might also want to define what a "High Mileage" experienced couple is in your eyes - if you only want someone who has been in the lifestyle for a couple of years then say that. Right now it's hard to tell what your cutoff is so people reading probably pass you by because they might be those awful High Mileage types you don't want. You may find that the soft swap/no-High Mileage requirements are mutually exclusive. A lot of folks who are into the lifestyle for more than a year or two look at soft swap as uninteresting for their style of play. Put it all together and you're fishing for a pretty small group of people - whether it's here or swappernet or kasidie or any of the other online swinger sites. Good luck & have fun!

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
why so many flakes n fakes !!! lot couples bs,, guy just wants fem picts and wont do same lot say they will meet and after calls n texts nothing, is this just us or this region we are in,,lol sls sucks will not be paying aother month !!

Moreno Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: new couple to sls,,