new and need answers : Swingers Discussion 46093
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startednew and need answers
TOPIC: new and need answers
Created by: us2looking4a3
Original Starting post for this thread:
need help with terms....soft swap? hard swap?? ect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey! If I do a swap, he darn well better be hard! lol btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Enjoy, Sparky! I'm sure if you keep that open mind and communicate well, you'll make your own luck, whatever the outcome may be!

L., who apologizes for being a smartass before, but I couldn't help it- I'm drawn that way

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Thanks, Valovers, I always appreciate a multi-lingual man.

L. ; )

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Translating CnL's remark for you:

Somewhere they encountered a couple and started to play only to have one or both of the other couple freak out when they saw their spouse playing with someone else. Some people THINK they want to swing, but discover they can't handle it and freak out.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
< Now, what does it mean when a profile says "no drama"? >

It means at some point they hooked up with someone with a boatload of baggage and were expected to play bellhop, but didn't like the uniform that much ; )

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
A relationship "with benefits" means they want to be more than a 1-night fuck. They want to be friends AND fuck (the benefits!)

Friendfucking ain't half bad, either. :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
hope2, swinging is what each wants it to be. some do random, some think if you meet you have sex.The common ground being your here for sex.Others want to take time, still others want dates forever. some want to watch and be watched others want girl girl and oral ,full swap and on and on and on. There is no wrong or right way to swing. Swinging is what you feel most comfortable in what you are wanting to do.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
VIRGIN POSTER ALERT! I GOT one! :-)

Welcome, KenandCarroll.

Bad hygiene is an automatic deal breaker. Make your excuses and make your exit as gracefully and quickly as you can.

Bad hygiene, in our experience, is unusual among swingers, who are normally EXTRA careful to be all squeaky clean.

Don't be afraid to stop everything and leave when you encounter a situation like this. Just be as diplomatic as you can and get out of there.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ask your questions more specifically and we'll try to help.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't know who I'm sending this to, but I have lots of questions. First I dont't know what most of the addreviations mean,also I do not know where to find the answer to this question if I come back into tihs forum place.We are very new to this . We have been together for 12 years and it is time for new things to begin. If anybody can send me a beginners page that would be great

Langhorne PA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: new and need answers