new, single, going to 1st private party, what to exspect : Swingers Discussion 203279
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startednew, single, going to 1st private party, what to exspect
TOPIC: new, single, going to 1st private party, what to exspect
Created by: new_chick86 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hehehe....didn't hear any complaints.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I've hosted several house parties and always make it a point to keep close tabs on new attendees, especially single females. "

--giggle-- Yes, nic keeps very close tabs on new folks as in insert Tab A into Slot B and repeat and repeat and repeat.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Have been to and hosted house parties (prefer hosting) and I don't think you have any worries. Dress appropriately and HAVE FUN!

The only things to watch out for: 1. make sure you pay attention to the wives there, so you're not just "after" their husbands. You'll get a good vibe on who wants to have fun with a single female and who does not. 2. go with no expectation other than having a good time and meeting some new people for future fun (that way you're not disappointed) 3. You WILL be sought after. YOU decide what and whom you'd like to do. Don't ever feel pressured. You have every right to say no, or to turn down person/people or situations that you don't want to try. ENJOY yourself. You are not the hired help here. You don't "owe" anyone anything. 4. Be you. Be comfortable in what you wear, and who you are, and just be your sexy self.

Have a good time! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Yes KD, I always send a welcome email to any new attendees and have met a few ahead of time for drinks so they can ask questions and feel more comfortable walking in. My group page also includes a general list of rules and guidelines of what happens and what to expect at my parties. As with any other aspect of this LS, communication is key. Talk to the hosts, maybe meet ahead of time and then relax and enjoy!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
New_chick, call me and I'll help you with your dilemma.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've hosted several house parties and always make it a point to keep close tabs on new attendees, especially single females. I'm sure your hosts will do the same and as for what to expect, you may find that many will shy away at first, not wanting to scare or intimidate you. I always tell first time guests to relax and treat it like any other cocktail party. Talk, flirt with those who interest you, don't drink too much (don't want to regret a drunk decision) and only play if you want to. Never feel obligated to play just because it's a swinger party.

Enjoy, have fun and report back how it went!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I'm not sure what to expect .."

A cute chick like you can expect to be hit on, early and often. Mystery solved. :)

Welcome to the forums. Hope you look around, make yourself at home, and have fun.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: new, single, going to 1st private party, what to exspect