my wife thinks no one will like her : Swingers Discussion 201037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedmy wife thinks no one will like her
TOPIC: my wife thinks no one will like her
Created by: johnpaul50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Read your comment then went and reviewed your profile. Please tell your lovely wife that I wish we could cross paths at a house party. She's attractive and has a pleasant smile. Any man who would not want to make her acquaintance is likely too immature to appreciate her anyway, so it's not her loss there. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
we are an older couple starting to play again my wife thinks because of our age no one will like her i love her very much and don't want to see her hurt i'm not sure of what to do stop or go my wife loves to party and is very friendly"

she is going to do great. She needs to wear outfits that make her feel beautiful and sexy (omg my new New Religion jeans are my current snap! wear)....go out to have fun you two as a couple. People are attracted to a warm smile and people who have fun. Don't go just to fuck, go to have fun...things will fall into place.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome to SLS!

Too bad you are so far away.

I agree with the earlier comments on your profile.

Your wife is a lovely woman. With patience and persistence, your biggest problems will be who to say "no" to.

All my best,

Karl

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
You will be amazed at how many young men want older women. Diane is 62 and we get so many requests!

Venice FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Send your wife our way, we will prove to her how sexy others think she is... :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1239 posts)
I think your lady will pleasantly surprised. But make sure you are "encouraging" her, and not "pushing" her. The first might lead you both to a new world of fun. The second will certainly, lead you both to a new world of misery.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
We didn't even START swinging until about age 50. P was also concerned about being compared to 20-something or 30-something women, and KNEW that at her age she couldn't compete in physical attractiveness with such younger females.

She learned otherwise! MOST men at a party were interested in being with her. Of course, her reaction was "men will just fuck anything they can get!" She learned otherwise! Again!

And it turned out that she didn't NEED to have every guy at a party want her. She learned that having just one really satisfying sexual experience with an intelligent, polite, caring man was just wonderful for her. And that's what she always said she wanted - just one really nice experience. Guess what? It turns out that most of the time men were like potato chips - she couldn't stop with just one. And afer a party she'd be glowing all the way home from having more than one (not saying just how many, but more than one) really fun, satisfying sexual experience.

We have seen how swinging can be so wonderful for a woman's self-esteem and self-confidence, especially for mature women who discover to their amazement that they don't have to be the pencil-thin models used by clothing designers or magazine covers. Mature men are extremely attracted to women closer to their own age, and with whom they have something in common to talk about afterward besides "was it good for you?"

Women of ALL ages seem to find that they remain attractive to MOST men within 10-15 years or so (sometimes more) of their ages. It is not necessary to appeal to every guy at the club or party. Just how many times do you need to have sex at a party? Usually not 15-50 times, a fairly typical range of men at a party. Maybe a few will make you feel good, don't you think?

Jim (who wishes he could appeal to as many women at a party as Paula does to men!)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Your wife will be fine. You need some capitalization and punctuation.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm turning 52 SOON and if I thought no one would like me based on the OP, then that would mean I'd only have a year left to swing! Wow...I better hurry up and fulfill a few more fantasies...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Don't worry about others, just go out and have fun. Fun couples tend to attract other fun couples.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: my wife thinks no one will like her