is there any real cpls out there, or is this just for fun and games : Swingers Discussion 48605
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedis there any real cpls out there, or is this just for fun and games
TOPIC: is there any real cpls out there, or is this just for fun and games
Created by: BULLDOG9870
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have been looking for a cpl in raeford for a while now. it seems everyone that is listed on here are here just to chat or look at pics. are there any real cpl/ bi fems. here
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Something we learned real quick is if your straight your just about out of luck."

Well, it's not quite that bad, but it undoubtedly severely limits the couples who will be interested in you. We have found that almost all "bicurious" women will respect your lack of same-sex interest, and won't eliminate you from consideration as playmates because they are either mostly interested in men anyway, or at least can satisfy their interest in other women via other couples.

"I think judging by what I have seen so far that the biggest part of couples here are only curious but will never actually do it."

I think because you are str8, like Mrs. Valovers, it's more difficult to hook up with other couples. First, of course, not every couple with a straight woman is going to interest you. Second, that means you have to look farther away from home to find suitable couples, and THAT means plans often need to be made several weeks ahead of time to find compatible dates and to plan for any overnight trips, especially if you have kids still at home.

Sure wish Midlothian wasn't 101 miles from us. If you were just 20 miles away it would make such a difference!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can only speak for us, but we have met some great people on sls............in Florida, and now in Tx. I think its what you make of it.............We attend clubs, house parties and co host a weekly meet n greet. Dont be afraid to make the first contact, if you find a profile interesting.....drop them a line.

Also, some may disagree with this, but we look at certifications, if someone is certified, they are more than likely real...........

Good luck and have fun.

Mansfield TX

Username hidden
(154 posts)
Darts anyone?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
ok we can see this must be funny to some . thanks for the post.

Raeford NC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
we have been looking for a cpl in raeford for a while now. it seems everyone that is listed on here are here just to chat or look at pics. are there any real cpl/ bi fems. here

Raeford NC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: is there any real cpls out there, or is this just for fun and games