is it right : Swingers Discussion 45178
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedis it right
TOPIC: is it right
Created by: albcpl4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
think you did not read the question. it says the guy from another couple

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
caretaker - ~ excellent observation! I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

Would the scenerio have been different if it was HE who couldnt keep his hands off the other guys wife?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
fem your absolutely correct. In this thread it sounds like the wife and the other man or woman could not keep their hands off one another .One was upset that his wife and the other couple kept on going.Now we are looking to see whoose to blame?Or let it die a slow death . Lots of unanswered questions.who what why where when and whom.was it just this one person acting up or was there two acting up?Were they both told to knock it off or was the one told to knock it off.If they were told it appears that they did not stop.if the one was told and he did not knock it off them by all means he was obnoxious

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Just a thought after reading the newlyweds comment and those following after......

Sorry if I am way off base here, but - Just because you may say you will play on the first date, doesnt mean you WILL! It all has to do with timing, connection and place. Just because you played before with a couple on a first meet, doesnt mean you will on every meet or with every couple.

I have said no after meeting someone that I totally hit it off with online and phone. Just wasnt right thats all. Doesnt make me one to change my values on that date or any future ones. Just that it wasnt there, plain and simple. And sometimes, you just dont know until the 2nd or third. Ive met several couples from here, several times, different atmoshere's and there still wasnt a sex-connection. Doesnt mean I dont walk the talk, or am a tease.

But, I would never make a move unless I felt it would be accepted. I like the cards on the table, rules known upfront and boundries set. Usually this can be done in simple "getting to know you" conversation. If another crosses those lines before the rules were set, then good riddens and as quick as possible! I can only imagine that they have no boundries anywhere in their lives and that just a dangerous scenerio to even dwell into.

Ok, maybe Im just ranting a little too much with this thought train..........last stop, Lunchtown, chugga chugga, chugga.....next stop, Munchie Land.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
exactly and no rebuttle to it

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Implications in this thread say that you are willing to play on the first encounter,.So many say this but also say that they are not opposed to playing on the first encounter.which one is it?

Albcpl4fun never stated on this thread that they play on the first date, I believe the implications were made by a second party who had met the couple.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I have a ton of questions........one did he do this without your wife returning the affection? Was this done without any reaction from either of you? If she was a willing person and returning the playful touching kissing etc then rules need to be discussed and followed.limits to your own rules would need to be cleared up. If he just did it blindly with your wife not being a willing person you should have left ,period.End of story . To stay and allow this type of action without saying something only implies that it is ok to be doing.Specially if she was returning the affection. Implications in this thread say that you are willing to play on the first encounter,.So many say this but also say that they are not opposed to playing on the first encounter.which one is it? We always saying we are not opposed to playing when we meet, though we also add there has to be an attraction by the both of us.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Good question....

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Am I the only one confused by Newlywed's post? If I didn't know better I would think that the couple the OP is referring to is Newlyweds.

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
You aren't wrong for feeling offended, but i think the question you're really asking is should you try to shrug it because this type of behavior is standard and theres nothing you can do about without ruining what might become of the night. Personally i would take it as a compliment that you have a nice catch but if it is making you uncomfortable maybe this couple isnt right for you. I think if you were to say something to the guy it would then make him uncomfortable because he did something wrong and wont want to step over any line so not to offend you.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: is it right