interacial couples : Swingers Discussion 348151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedinteracial couples
TOPIC: interacial couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
We would never turn a good time away because of color, religion, or political status. Some people do, but we feel it's their loss.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Hi, I'm a Black man and if you're looking a Black man yo join in, Please let me know, I live in Monterey, CA Alex

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If someone is "our kind of people" we don't care what race or ethnicity they are. We do find racial and ethnic differences part of the fun of swinging. Variety is the spice of life, and certainly we wanted to experience some variety in playmates from our swinging experiences. There are LOTS of ways that people vary, but race and ethnicity are part of that variety.

Heck, we LOVE Diet Coke, but after a while an occasional Fresca is mighty nice!

If we could find couples with the characteristics and personalities we most enjoy, then we'd really like to have all the colors of the rainbow and all the different flavors included among our playmates.

Viva la difference!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
we have a personal bias towards interracial couples ;

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
we are a interacial couple.New in this lifestyle.Im attract more into blk/f's and she is more into w/m's But if a cpl has it going on anybody can get in.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Mark and I are not an interracial couple, but we love to play with them.

I am a certified equal opportunity woman.

We also love the color contrast on my skin with theirs. especially as their dark cocks slide into my pussy or my mouth envelopes their beautiful cocks.

Then there is that taboo thing. we do love to shock and believe it or not it still does shock some people to see a white woman kissing let alone having sex with a man from another race especially a black man.

I have posted pix on a site called red clouds where it allows people to post comments. I get the full range of comments of pix with me either getting fun with them in clubs or sucking and fucking them.

I find that most black men like to fuck hard which I love and they have no problem with having sex with me with my husband being there.

Hispanic men are very passionate and I love how they get all rico swavey

I have yet to be with an asian man but am open to it. I hear that they are very creative sexually.

If I have missed anyone else I appologize, and I would love to hear what you think.

Then there is that factor that a lot of races have un cut cocks which I find facinating and fun to play with. they are like velvet as well. I love to pull up their soft cocks and play with their skin.

Don't worry you white boys, I love all cocks. It is just fun to shock people and make them excited as well.

Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We love it too. The skin color contrasts are awesome, and I suppose partly it's the appeal of breaking societal taboos (at least in SOME sections of society).

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: interacial couples