interacial couples : Swingers Discussion 348151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedinteracial couples
TOPIC: interacial couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol, I concur wholeheartedly. My fear is that, (at the risk of offending all kinds of people), most would not even understand what polarization means, let alone think it needs to be fixed.

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
My post was not intended to have any relationship to politics, only to this topic of interracial couples, and race relations in general. I think many of us in this country are sick to death of polarization and yearn for a positive answer to Rodney King's immortal question "Can't we all just get along?"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
His speech was very good, his hope and vision, and common sense...were even better. His political career is going to be interesting to watch. However, not all of us are open minded enough to appreciate the value of his words. I don't know much about this man yet, none of us do, but I'd like to remain optomistic (or would that be naive?) that he will remain true to what he is saying now, or will he sacrifice the values and beliefs he currently holds for the sake of playing politics. VA, I just want to note, for all to see, that it was YOU who brought politics back to the forums. I am not responsible! :p

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
But, kandc, some of us were greatly inspired by Barack Obama's keynote speech last night at the Democratic Convention. What a wonderful vision for America he laid out! Maybe he can really help lead us from a Black America and a White America to a United States of America!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
how come i forgot about this post? this being one of my fave topics. IR is HOT HOT HOT, (then again maybe it has nothing to do with IR, rather just me and my man). What sucks about it at times is other people's perception. The looks we get when we're out, how some people wanna be with either of us simply because of the color of our skin, or even worse, that we'll be shunned simply because we are an IR couple. There are some saaadd strange people out there.

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
That I'm a big fan of the Philadelphis Flyers.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Actually, if you cut me, I bleed Philadelphia Flyer orange!

Rich

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
We like variety too. And we've had some very hot times with interracial couples/singles :)

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Why dont any of you live in NJ !!! Email us if your ever in the Atlantic City area.

Mays Landing NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
We wouldn't turn away a good time because of political status either. We've grown rather used to be fucked by politicians! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: interacial couples