interacial couples : Swingers Discussion 34815
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedinteracial couples
TOPIC: interacial couples
Created by: scaredsexy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel the need to put my two cents in on this discussion. Me and Yaffah love each other for who we are than what we look like. That being said the only reason we hook up was she has a thing for black men, and I love to be with white women. There's nothing wrong with that if thats where you attractions lie. But I think its best to get that kinda thing out in the open. PS Jewish women are by far the hottest lovers you will find, pound for pound. This girl has spoiled me for the goyim : )

Cockeysville MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Nika did not tell me she was black until we had been dating for 3 months. Seriously, Nika was first and foremost my best friend and soulmate. We found each other by accident after the passing of my first wife of 30 years. The only problem I had with out relationship was our age difference(34 yrs). After working through my grief, I asked her to marry me and it is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I thank the universe everyday for sending her to me. Sure, we get looks sometimes when we go out. But it is their problem, not ours. They can all kiss my black ass(oops, I must be color blind). Yours truly, Jim.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We are in a interracial relationship but that's not why we are together. Personally we aren't interested in ANY encounters with anyone that wants to get with us solely on race first. We dig each other because we saw each other and liked what we saw. People of all races (including our races) pop our toaster. We aren't guinea pigs :)

One Love, Ella and Darren

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I agree. When folks start talking about me as an object, I opt out. I get it all the time. The only thing they are interested in is my bisexuality.

Sample. My wife would love to have you teach, break in, yada, yada.

Basically any"body" would do. No thanks. I'm a person not an object. If your fantasy involves an object, assume folks will be offended.

No Mischief to many.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Though we are not an interracial couple we both come from diverse backgrounds and can sympathize. Some see what they call as 'INTRARACIAL'~that's how some of them spell it~ a taboo. We feel; it's great for people reguardless of race to get together and enjoy themselves as friends or more.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We usually take a pass and move on when that happens, while they are enthtled to have whatever fantasies they want, we're entitled not to participate in those fantasies.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
The other day we had a couple from SLS e-mail us and while I was chatting with them the husband of the couple was telling me about how being with a black man was a fantasy of his wife because of all the stereotypes that go along with being a black man... I was soo offended, this man was talking to me about D like he was an object and then he couldn't understand why I was upset or why I didn't care to chat with them anymore.

Maybe I over reacted? I don't know. I just found it incredibly discouraging.

Ella

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
pen we agree. always get a kick out of people who say they do not mind them. whats a them??

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
we are open to all people. religon does not bother us either. the only people who we will not be inclusive with are assholes. I hope our values on this have been passed down to our chidlren and their children. I have a great story I love to tell on just this issue.When our odlest daughter was just a kid in grade school . She asked us if we would mind if she had a friend come over to spend the night. Being good parents we said go right ahead. To our amazement our daughter had befriended a little girl with leg braces on, she did not even notice the braces that this little girl had to have in order to just stand. Never were we so proud of our daughter and the values we instilled in her as a small child in accepting all people for who they are. Another funny story, a really good close friend in the business I was in bid on a governemnt job.His bid was accepted until he was about to start work when they noticed he had no whites working for him.He called me and asked me if he could borrow some of my employees on this job for prevailing wage.This was one time we had heard of this problem being a problem.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We are the future!!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: interacial couples