how to find people in the lifestyle at a vinilla bar : Swingers Discussion 227017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedhow to find people in the lifestyle at a vinilla bar
TOPIC: how to find people in the lifestyle at a vinilla bar
Created by: coupleforfun19973
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have a few local bars that have a good following by people in the lifestyle but how do you find them vs. the vanilla people is the a signal or something

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You definately hot the nail on the head shesmooth, but my thought is that you would only wear your "id" as it were when you want to attract the attention of other swingers, like when you are hanging out at a bar or party or on vacation.

We definately do not want to be outted and prefer to be discreet.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
and the difference between the words "most" and "all". :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
I'm not the least bit worried about being "outed" as a swinger. The reason I would never wear a secret swinger piece of flair is because I'd be more concerned about other swingers trying to pick us up while we're out grocery shopping or something. The last thing I want to do is give total strangers a reason to talk to me. I just want to get my shit and go.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
ok, honestly, this is a question swingers have been asking since the first little swap party cain and able threw while mom and dad were on vaca.

how do we i.d. each other so we can get hooked up with other swingers when we are out on the town? t-shirts, secret handshakes, jewelry, secret code words, flags or symbols at the beach. all great ideas with only one common problem. most swingers are terrified of being exposed. they have friends, they have jobs, and most importantly, they have family. none of whom would understand mom's need to eat some pussy and get her brains fucked out once or twice a month. so... we continue to hide, and wait, and hope sls gives us the opportunity to reach out and touch that one. that one that makes us...

ache.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
I like the sophistication of your nuanced approach; very smooth indeed

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
That's more or less the way we go about it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
every so often I have to help out a newbie with this question. it's actually quite simple. just approach the male half and say, "excuse me, I was wondering if I might taste your lady's belly button from the inside." if he breaks his beer bottle and starts chasing you around the bar, you may have made a poor choice.

with any luck at all, while he's trying to kill you, the ladies are hooking up and it will all work out in the end.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Good idea Nick I'll give that a try

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Dman, look for groups in your area that host M&Gs on the "Groups" page. If there isn't one, start one of your own. It is easy to do and a great ice breaker. You can make the group private and only invite couples & singles whose profiles you enjoy and then post an event once a month or so at the bar you described.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Has anyone here tried to organize an informal Meet and Greet? There is one bar in our area that, from what I have read, used to be a pretty popular location for lifestyle M&Gs. We actually stumbled on it accidently and a single guy started hitting on my wife right in front of me, which I thought was very odd because I am 6'2 240 and he was 5'7 150 soaking wet. A quick bit of research on the smart phone showed that the bar used to be pretty popular with the lifestyle crowd. Anyway; I was thinking about posting an event for this place in the Hot Dates section, its a little run down but it is really ideal because it is attached to a hotel.

Any thoughts or suggestions for trying this? I don't really want to runa formal event I just want to get a group of like minded couples and singles together for an informal night of like minded people looking to play.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: how to find people in the lifestyle at a vinilla bar