how to : Swingers Discussion 206107101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedhow to
TOPIC: how to
Created by: alutsko The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed. Your pictures are nice, but your profile does nothing to show your personality or say what you're about. People at least want to know SOMETHING about you before they decide to exchange messages or info.

You might also make a private folder to show more of yourselves to the people you are courting.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the Forums!

As y'all might know, you are seeking the proverbial "needle in a haystack." While there are many Bi women in the lifestyle, they are usually part of a committed relationship and not looking to play alone with a couple.

I'm not saying give up all hope but I think you need to be realistic about your expectations. I also have a few suggestions for you: 1) Enhance your profile. There is a section in the Forums on improving profiles that will be a good place to go for input. While its GREAT that y'all have a picture of both of you and a couple lovely shots of her, I think the written content could be improved. 2) Consider being more open to couples. There are couples that like a lot of FF play. This could be a nice way to get you started. 3) As a fellow Pittsburgher, I encourage you to look into the local clubs and parties. DJ's Island is in Beaver Falls and is quite lively on Saturday nights. There are a couple groups that hold well attended monthly Meet & Greets. There are also some great monthly parties. You're in luck because the burgh has a lot to offer. I wish y'all lots of luck!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: how to