Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started how long do you wait
TOPIC: how long do you wait
Created by: ru4us2005 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say that we had to contact about 100 couples on sls with a message just to get 5 responses. then maybe 3 of them said, lets meet! then maybe 2 of them talked to us on the phone. Then one of those 2 actually set up a time and place, and showed up.

maybe about two out of three couples who actaully 'show up' will party with you.

Those seem to be the odds from our experience, and constant emailing. It is not even CLOSE to as easy as we thought. I could go into any bar tonight and get laid... swinging takes WORK.

Tawney

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Yep...I agree with the concensus...you have to search and make the contact first. Also, expo beat me to it about the all capitals, it makes it very hard to read. So, IMO, change the ad and contact some people that like the sound of. You will have success. All the best, Alan and Jen

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
1st thing to do is get rid of the caps in your profile. It makes for a difficult read for any that may be interested to start. Remember if you are waiting for someone to contact you, your not getting what you want, your getting what someone wants to give you.What this means if your not writting someone that you think you have common interests,your not choosing who you wish to go to meet. Don't be afraid of rejection, it happens to all of us where we are not someones cup of tea.Go to the next interesting profile to you both. You can put a picture of you both but hide it from all, send in an email to others you are writting to.Its easy to make pictures private.For us we will meet those that have a picture of only 1 person of a couple.It will always be at a meet n greet.If you send or reply to an email you should always send a picture of the both of you richie

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Even us girls with our ribs poking out don't get contacted very often.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
What are you waiting for? Why don't you search within 50 miles of your own location for couples that appeal to you and your wife, and contact them to suggest a get-acquainted meeting at a restaurant or bar?

Don't just sit there waiting for others to find YOU. Take a little more assertive approach and contact people you already have reason to believe will be appealing to you and your wife.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: how long do you wait