how do 2 new couples get things started and feel relaxed : Swingers Discussion 223877
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedhow do 2 new couples get things started and feel relaxed
TOPIC: how do 2 new couples get things started and feel relaxed
Created by: coupleforfun19973
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have found a couple that not only we want to play with but they also want to play. neither of us want to put pressure on the other couple in any way. we have set up a play date but don't know how to get things going. can we have some suggestions to help set the tone but not make anyone feel uncomfortable.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I have a playdate monday morning. I have self esteem issues a lil. Im excited and scared at the same time. Got any tips????

Roebuck SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
You didn't make clear whether you and they are both new to swinging or whether you are 2 experienced couples who are new to each other. Also, is the playdate at one of your homes or a hotel or are you meeting for dinner/drinks first? The experience level of both couples and the place where they are meeting can have much to do with the overall success of the date and also dictate the tactics to get things started.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(258 posts)
Jennifer and I have a play date with an attractive couple planned for February 15th. Dinner, a great local micro brew flirting, soft touching in public, if it progresses it progresses, don't complicate it. It will happen if everything is right, if not it won't, don't over think it...pressure ain't good...relax.

Chillicothe OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
twister

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Agree with Livewirecpl. Just get naked and nature will take its course lol.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
It garners a good response when utilized as a tag line also.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3705 posts)
We learned a trick to know if the wife and husband are both wanting to play with the other couple or SM. Either the husband or wife will ask the other if they want a mint. If the other says yes that means they're OK to play with that couple or SM. Then you have to try to find out if the other couple feels the same way. Usually the husbands are more open and can talk between themselves.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The Mrs. takes her clothes off, that seems to get things going.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Hooray for you! Glad to know things went well, cactusjack.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Thanks for the advice. Had our date and had no trouble moving into some hot action. Things were moving slowly until I asked if I could kiss the lady. She said yes and almost instantly began tearing off her clothes. Needless to say, we were in for some of the most passionate action we had seen in a long time. Thanks again.

Claremont CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: how do 2 new couples get things started and feel relaxed