Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started help me with my profile please
TOPIC: help me with my profile please
Created by: aphrodisiac69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW! As an enthusiastic new couple did we have our cart before the horse! Oh well, live & learn. Make some adj & see what happens. These forums/threads are really informative. Here goes!!!

Fernley NV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Snap I missed another one

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It is very important to show your lady in picts that show her as very sexy, sassy, flirty, and people friendly

I dont think that one has to present their lady as all the above. A few tasteful pictures would suffice. You dont have to make yourself out to be something you are not either. Have a few photos of each of you separate and together. Having a photo with a date stamped on it is helpful too. The worst thing to have in a photo is a messy home OMG I can not say it enough , if your home is not clean what is your body like?! I have approved so many like this it is not funny. Think people!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
When working on a profile esp as a couple it is 1st vital that both are in total agreement in terms of what is presented both in picts and in language. The partner with the stongest skill set in presenting the couple as an SLS couple show take the lead by doing 1st a rough draft of an online profile.

NOTE: the reality is girls usu make the rules and determine the outcomes when real play happens so it is very important to show your lady in picts that show her as very sexy, sassy, flirty, and people friendly (your body language will say what you don't write!) Same with the guy to a slightly lesser degree.

A couple profile should be real, genuine, and integity based, and comphrensive for best results and hits and have the ability to modify parts of it as your experience and times and playmates change in the SLS . Check ours out, and use as an example when making ours. AND last but not least have FUN making it with your mate and or lover!

Everman TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
You might want to list a few things that you like as in preferences to spice it up a little Other than that it looks pretty good. Welcome to the forums :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
how's mine look?

Purcellville VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
ve gotten the distinct 'feeling' that aphro is looking to hook up with a woman only, single or not.

...I'm a woman lol...

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
69, you give me thoughts I am not supposed to be having. Wow you've got a body on you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Welcome to the forums.

I can only think of two things:

1. You seem to be really focused on being the third in a cuckold relationship. Some single fems might exclude themselves based on all of your profile referencing that particular fantasy.

2. Get some non-mirror pics, and smile in them.

Overall its clear, concise; these are just minor things I noticed.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: help me with my profile please