hard to find couples :-) : Swingers Discussion 192057
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedhard to find couples :-)
TOPIC: hard to find couples :-)
Created by: skcoup
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is really hard to find couple with the same mindset. I feel its important for both couples to meet up and gauge the chemistry before anything starts. How does one start to break the ice? We are finding really hard to meet other couples. We don't go to clubs, meetups we are hoping to meet first outside at a common place and take it from there. We are not having any luck. :-( Suggestions or ideas?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Since the original OP didn't come back I suppose we will never know exactly what they meant . :( Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I think when they said "new couples only", they meant Couples as opposed to singles, not that the couples had to be new to this lifestyle...

Kalispell MT

Username hidden
(7 posts)
savandwin's advice is right on. You are much better off trying to find another couple with some experience in the lifestyle, than a couple with the same doubts you have. If nothing more, they can relate their experiences, give you some advice on avoiding drama and provide some ideas on hooking up with others.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
skcoup, Your best choice, if you have the free time, would be to attend Meet and Greets in your area. There are several (not far from you) where you can meet couples in a friendly environment and see if the chemistry cooks. At worst you will have an interesting evening with some nice couples. Good luck!!

S Bound Brook NJ

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Sk,

I read your profile and I got the feeling you are rather unsure of what you want . You start by saying you're seeking Soft Swap but also seem open to full Swap. I think basically you're sending a mixed message. We all have different limits of course but if you're goal is full swap , with the right couple I'd remove the soft swap wording. Also you mention only being interested in "new couples" , that in and of itself will limit your options but what the comment says to me is that you're really not sure about any of this and want to make sure couples you meet are in the same predicament. In my opinion that's a recipe for disaster. I understand you want to feel comfortable, attracted and not pressured but I think you'd find those things and more with an experienced couple that has experience with the bumps, fears and anxieties you might be experiencing. You and your partner have no idea how you might react in a new situation and that isn't a bad thing but if you are also with a new couple the chance for drama has just doubled.....they too might experience issues unexpectedly that will blow up in the middle of playing. As a general rule people steer clear of many newbies for exactly the reasons I listed above but there are many couples who enjoy meeting new couples, taking things very slow who can also answer your questions, speak honestly about their experiences and maybe give you some tips to avoid drama when meeting others. I also suggest you post a few more photos and make sure to include photos of the male half. Review your profile and remove anything that makes you sound unsure of yourselves. Read lots of profiles and as you read them make note of what you liked and disliked about them. Incorporate the same tone into your own. Patience in the lifestyle is a requirement for all of us, it takes time to meet the right people. Good Luck to you,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
It is really hard to find couple with the same mindset. I feel its important for both couples to meet up and gauge the chemistry before anything starts. How does one start to break the ice? We are finding really hard to meet other couples.

We don't go to clubs, meetups we are hoping to meet first outside at a common place and take it from there. We are not having any luck. :-( Suggestions or ideas?

S Plainfield NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: hard to find couples :-)