guilt : Swingers Discussion 2096991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedguilt
TOPIC: guilt
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think both Kathie and I had come to the conclusion that our choices in life are just that....what we feel is good for the two of us. The other thing with us has been, once we came to the conclusion that sex is just sex and our love....is ours and, ours alone. We have a nice relationship and, we run it guilt free. And to quote Forest....Forest Gump "That's all I've got to say about that!"

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Why would your sex life be of concern to anyone but you and your spouse?? Other than your spouse, it's nobody else's business what you do, how you do it, or who you do it with. If you and your spouse enjoy sex while swinging from the chandelier, it's nobody else's business. Ditto for swinging. Adult activities conducted privately in a consensual and considerate manner is the prerogative of adults. I vote "No" for guilt! :-)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
On occasion I have been known to take an introspective look at the decisions we make to swing. Ultimately, I wouldn't do anything to dishonor my wife. We do this together, it's play time for adults. As long as we're ok with it, that's all that matters.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Mercy...Whoa, talk about family picnics...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My goodness your family is open about their sexual life. Wow.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Well, my parents ended up swinging towards the end of their marriage (it's not what broke them up). My grams was a stripper when she was younger. My brother and sister were Dom(me)s. My niece is in the lifestyle.

Somehow, I ended up in the ministry but have since left that mess. Now here I am. Guilt? Nope.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
EastsideGurl - Welcome and as a recovering Catholic....LOL

Guilt can only be brought about by yourself....noone can MAKE you feel guilty. They may influence you, etc, but you have to ALLOW it to become guilt.

It took me a long time to realize that I was in control of my life and all the "guilt" people threw my way was my own doing.

Like was mentioned, Massage, Pedicure, Manicure, Haircut even....if it feels good to you, why should anyone else worry about it?

You're not that far away...I'd be available to meet and chat about this...I'm also about a year out of a marriage, losing weight, getting my life together again. No pressure, just putting it out there. You know how to bird? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I know where you're coming from with the OP. Every once in a while, I go through a spell where I wonder if this is for me. I still have religion, and this lifestyle is pretty counteractive to how I was raised. It's a strange line to walk. I feel that what we do here is almost comparable to giving/receiving an "intimate" massage. We're all adults, we're making one another feel good, but without emotionally attaching ourselves. Simply put, this is only for fun. No commitment, and not violating the trust/boundaries of my marriage, which I hold way above any extra curricular activities. But, every once in a while, I still go through a week of stepping back and doubting myself. For the record, I never involve anyone else in my times of self-evaluation. That would be "drama" in my book. If you feel like standing back and just thinking it out, I'd say take a short break and evaluate where you stand. Don't just forge ahead and regret it afterwards.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
There probably are people who would feel more guilty about swinging than they would about cheating on their spouse. Swinging is deliberate and consensual. The cheater may rationalize by saying he/she acted spontaneously, too much to drink, etc; and then proceed to the confessional booth to erase the transgression.

If, as a single swinger, you aren't enabling anyone's cheating, I don't see what you'd be guilty of.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Welcome to the forum and to answer your question, no, I have no guilt for enjoying myself with consenting adults.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: guilt