Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started getting certs
TOPIC: getting certs
Created by: HoneyDater The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You can also get certs here:

nationwidecandy . com/items.asp?Bc=Certs

Just tryin' to be helpful. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good answer Nan

We give out certs and accept them on occasion. We do not cert everyone we meet.Nor expect one in return. With that said , there are people who do not accept certs. They feel it is like a kissing and telling. Just because someone has a cert it does not mean they had sex with them unless otherwise stated. If we receive a cert stating that we had sex with them, we do not accept it unless it is revised.( But that is just us)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ok, you just teed this one up for me didn't you? lol

Yes, anyone posting in the forums must sleep with whoever "claims" them so hop a plane and fly to Ohio and I will be happy to certify you. ;-)

Oh, you were serious? Ok, a cert is simply a verification that you are "real" and must be done by someone who has actually met you. It does not require that you have sex with them, just that you met face to face (not on the phone or webcam). When someone offers to certify you, their "cert" will appear when you log in as pending until you either accept of reject it. This prevents someone from posting negative things and gives you control over who says what about you.

You can also send pictures to "profile review" (Wayne) along with documentation and the site can certify you I believe but what's the fun in that? The whole point of being here is meeting people so once you meet someone from the site, feel free to ask if they will certify you as "real".

Hope this helps!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: getting certs