games, games, games, : Swingers Discussion 49898
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedgames, games, games,
TOPIC: games, games, games,
Created by: BULLDOG9870
Original Starting post for this thread:
i thouhgt we all where grown ups here, looking for a lil spice and others company. but i guess most ppl just like to talk a good game. if you are emailed or imed plz respond. good or bad. it is better than acting like you are better then the others. we are very disapointed at the reaction of others here. if you dont like some one by there pics you are very shalow. and if you are here just for looks , well good luck. i am andy bullcok from nc. and this is what i think. thank you.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks for the response. good or bed, at least ppl are talking . thanks guys

Raeford NC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Anyone for naked Twister!! Oh. You weren't talking about those kind of games. Sorry.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Thanks for that post, Andy. I'm sure it will make almost everyone want to meet you.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i thouhgt we all where grown ups here, looking for a lil spice and others company. but i guess most ppl just like to talk a good game. if you are emailed or imed plz respond. good or bad. it is better than acting like you are better then the others. we are very disapointed at the reaction of others here. if you dont like some one by there pics you are very shalow. and if you are here just for looks , well good luck. i am andy bullcok from nc. and this is what i think. thank you.

Raeford NC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: games, games, games,