fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   48 to 57 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thomas, just enjoy and don't put too much emphasis on it, there are all kinds of "love" and sometimes it's a part of it. We Americans do not have enough words in our language to define the type of love we mean.

Just don't be like a swing pal of ours and whisper into the other woman's ear, "I love you." Happened to me, and I just pretended I didn't hear it, as it was whispered in the "heat of the moment." I get it.

Cincy, yep, I like that part about the forums too. Self-revelation and validation are what a lot of people seek with asking some of the questions they ask in here. It's better when it's that Oprah-coined-aha-moment. We're all more similar than we think.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7131 posts)
Now this is where I am not sure if I am being honest with the person I am fucking,because I need to look in a girls eyes and see how cute she first and express it.Now after this ,all the other fantasy's come into play,but first what I consider lovemaking or foreplay get's me going.With this some girls think that I love them when most of the time what I love is the beauty of a woman and I am a little nervous about this because if this is intense enough like my wife ,I do fall in love. We started with a open relationship and she has played a lot more then me,she said to her its just fucking and I do enjoy fantasizing about her with other guys but I like fucking too and am concerned about fucking verse making love?

Alger OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
I consider "making love" to be gentle tender sex. Which we rarely do even with each other unless one or the other has had an emotional upset. Like the day my nephew died. Troopers consoling turned into love making. Usually we are more a hard fucking balls to the wall couple.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)
I prefer the term "playing." Because it should be fun.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I like the comment about "making love" having more to do with holding hands, sitting close, gazes across the room/table, doing things for each other.

Because you've already made the love - the fucking is a major bonus!

I also like the term "sport fucking" - Leave the love and emotion at the door, play ball!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"I don't even use the term "making love" with my husband. Don't know what that says about me, but maybe it helps answer the question."

Wow! I don't either but I didn't realize that I didn't until you mentioned it. Of course I love him a ridiculous amount and I love him while we are having sex but the phrase "making love" doesn't enter into it.

I love it when something on here makes me reflective about myself and my relationships.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3781 posts)
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

And the more you fuck others, the more you get fucked.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I will toss my hat in this ring. My wife of many years is the love of my life. She is the only recipient of my emotional romantic love. Consequently sometimes when we have sex it is with great emotion and can only be called 'making love'. More often it is less emotional and more lustful...we still call it making love because of the emotional romantic love we have for each other.

The sex act with others is just lust...good...naughty...lust! We refer to it as 'sport fucking'. If you haven't tried it, you should.

We do have feelings about some of these people but it is truly the same feelings we have for our vanilla friends.

I do believe that there is room in the lifestyle for people who have emotional romantic love for the people outside their recognized marriage. If that works for all people involved more power to them. However, we would run like hell if one of our play friends express that they loved us. Polyamory is not our deal.

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Is there a difference? Yes to me there is but I think this varies person to person. My husband and I have been married for 18 years,we fuck,I consider that to be the rough sex that go's on for a couple hours. The love making is a lot of touching kissing foreplay then nice smooth sex. But that's just me and I think I save the lovemaking for hubby.

Alum Creek WV

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't even use the term "making love" with my husband. Don't know what that says about me, but maybe it helps answer the question.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   48 to 57 of 64   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking