fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lust Fucking, I like it, I think we'll use that from now on.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I am an avid reader of the forums but normally do not post. However, after reading a few of the responses below I will now add a new term to my vocabulary "lust fucking" Thanx! "Love" it!!

Clarkston MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I'm with a woman first and foremost to fuck her. Hopefully I'm smart enough to respond to the woman's desires too. She wants to be hugged and kissed and swallow my tongue...fine with me. I'll hug her and kiss her and suck her tongue deep into my mouth as well. I'll tell her she's very pretty, and she becomes more and more beautiful as our intimacy progresses. I may say, "I love what you're doing to me," but never, "I love you." The woman and I are joining our bodies together, I'm not going to treat her like a piece of meat.

All that being said, I also keep an eye on her companion. If I see he's getting pissed, I just shut-up, stop the kissing and concentrate on the fucking.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Yep. That's what I did. "Heat of the Moment" blurting thing. Hopefully.

I don't take this swinging thing too seriously. :) We have fun, try to remain our laid back selves, and enjoy each experience. Some are funny, some are, "never again"s, some are WOW, and some make for friends you really come to appreciate in your life.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Gina that is even worse then the SM who after having sex gathered me to him and said "mine" I was like whoa there buddy I'm just on loan.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Gina, that would definitely throw me for loop. I think that's the only thing I could do is try to chalk it up to one of those "heat of the moment" things.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
Thomas, just enjoy and don't put too much emphasis on it, there are all kinds of "love" and sometimes it's a part of it. We Americans do not have enough words in our language to define the type of love we mean.

Just don't be like a swing pal of ours and whisper into the other woman's ear, "I love you." Happened to me, and I just pretended I didn't hear it, as it was whispered in the "heat of the moment." I get it.

Cincy, yep, I like that part about the forums too. Self-revelation and validation are what a lot of people seek with asking some of the questions they ask in here. It's better when it's that Oprah-coined-aha-moment. We're all more similar than we think.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Now this is where I am not sure if I am being honest with the person I am fucking,because I need to look in a girls eyes and see how cute she first and express it.Now after this ,all the other fantasy's come into play,but first what I consider lovemaking or foreplay get's me going.With this some girls think that I love them when most of the time what I love is the beauty of a woman and I am a little nervous about this because if this is intense enough like my wife ,I do fall in love. We started with a open relationship and she has played a lot more then me,she said to her its just fucking and I do enjoy fantasizing about her with other guys but I like fucking too and am concerned about fucking verse making love?

Alger OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I consider "making love" to be gentle tender sex. Which we rarely do even with each other unless one or the other has had an emotional upset. Like the day my nephew died. Troopers consoling turned into love making. Usually we are more a hard fucking balls to the wall couple.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I prefer the term "playing." Because it should be fun.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking