fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   28 to 37 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I have differing views on this. (go figure!) I call it Sport Fucking because to me it's all about Catch and Release! Him? He doesn't like my term at all. He says there has to be more to it. Love is the wrong word totally, he gets that part. He says if there's no connection, whatever it is, there's not gonna be any action either. He's so right. If there's something 'just not there', lets call it a spark, its game over. We made sure at the outset to know our boundaries and we laid it out like this: "I am not bothered by anything you may do with someone else, the only thing I ask is you never love them like you do me." So with that in mind we only 'make love' with each other. We like to fuck with our playmates, a lot!

Winnemucca NV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
definitely sport fuckers here also

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Thank you sweets! Yes, April is the month I started chemotherapy, 2 years ago. I am excited that I am still healthy in that regard. RA....well, she is the cross I bear haha. Its not a big deal though, we all have our own challenges and issues...and happiness is a decision we make.

And yes, I'd love for you to take up the offer on the wall. Thats good shit maynard!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nice to see you Shelly, glad to hear you remain C free, hopefully you can keep that RA in check as well.

You know I'd love to have you up against that wall and.....

Oh well, a guy can dream. Have a great day!

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Depends on the partner , the day, the moments leading up to it all. But I dont make love to anyone in the lifestyle. To make love would mean to me loving feelings are involved. I like sport fucking, slow fucking, as long as its fucking Im good.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
In my personal experience, given its been awhile lol.....other wives do not tend to appreciate more intimate sex with their husbands. I would say making love...but you do not dare mention the dreaded "L" word, so I tend to say slow and steady hahaha. Me? It depends on my mood. I adore slow, sensuous sex. Not necessarily soft now...because intense sex with me is never soft. Slow, however, is powerful. But I can never rule out fucking. There is something about a man slamming me against the wall and fucking me with my panties pushed to the side because he cant even wait to take my clothes off before getting his cock in me. I'll pretty much take both, depending on the chemistry.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Make love.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Personally, I (male half) think that if you develop emotional feelings beyond friendship with a playmate, you may be getting a little to close to that invisible "line" that separates the "sport fucking" (yes, I'll stick with the term) from somewhere where you don't want to go. As stated, I prefer to actually be able to have a conversation with our play partners, maybe develop a friendship, but I know where physical and emotional intimacy cross--and won't go there. My wife and I are deeply in love, and I know that if either of us suspected that the other was getting a little too "close" with a playmate, that would be that--at least I hope, as it hasn't happened.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Ah, too few words for too many feelings and actions.

To me whoever I'm with it can vary from day to day, moment to moment whether to call it fucking, lovemaking, sex, screwing, whatever. All the close moments through an evening, whether they're cooking dinner together, eating and drinking together, talking, laughing, together, taking each other's clothes off, caressing each other, kissing, and each form of intimacy we engage in, we move through many feelings.

The emotional and physical feelings take many forms, and a lot of the fun of all this is in enjoying them all, not just the physical sensation of climax. I have connections and feelings for my lady than I don't have with others I'm with, but I don't think it would be nearly as fun if I tried to keep the interactions purely physical, which I guess is the 'just fucking' end of the spectrum.

-steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
CC, I'm having fun with the "sport fucking" in the mean time ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   28 to 37 of 71   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking