fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   27 to 36 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
where is the like button for that comment?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17013 posts)
"The day you feel an emotional connection with a playmate is the day you need to do everyone a favor and back out of the lifestyle until you get your perspective back."

Who is everyone?? We have had an emotional connection with our current partners for years, and our perspective is just fine.

There are not many posts on these fora that rub me the wrong way, but this statement is very narrow minded. The emotional connection as well as the great sex is what some of us out here have enjoyed for many years. It in no way indicates that something is wrong with our relationship, or our perspective.

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
To me, sport fucking implies that there should be a panel of judges keeping score.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
There are a whole lot of other people between those who prefer "sport fucking" and "polyamory." Just find people you like, discuss your rules/preferences, and have fun.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Gee, I thought there was room here for all. Personally, if I or Mrs. C had someone who expressed romantic love for us we would run like hell the opposite direction.

There are clearly people on this website who are looking for polyamory. My understanding of that term is more than 2 people are in a romantic loving relationship. Good for them if they find it.

I also presume that there is a range of behavior from people like Mrs C and myself who are here for the 'sport fucking' to those looking for love. I hope we all find fulfilling experiences.

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(58 posts)
losamantes, with all due respect, you should perhaps speak for yourself. Some sports fans think you cannot like the Giants and the Eagles, or 'Bama and Auburn, or UNC and NC State. If you do, then you aren't really a fan.

I say hogwash to all of that. If I like football, I like football. If I like women, I like women. When I'm with a woman that I don't get to be with often, I tend to show all the affection that I have felt or thought since the last time. And including what's been developed this time.

Without affection, sex is just masturbation with another's body part.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The day you feel an emotional connection with a playmate is the day you need to do everyone a favor and back out of the lifestyle until you get your perspective back.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
A friend of mine once called the LS "sport fucking". Not too far off the mark. Personally, my wife (hubby writing here) and I make love; when we're playing with other couples, it's definitely fucking;) But seriously, I've always had to like any woman I'm doing it with, and a little affection goes a long way. It will never go over the line, but some women love the slow, affectionate approach; others prefer the rough, "fuck me" method. Depends on the people involved, I guess.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
What Sweettart said! Love and Sex are totally different things which just happen to be better when joined. (Think pie and ice cream) We've had hot, sweaty, wonderful sex with people that we were Not in love with. We have made friends and seen that friendship grow into love over the years. Both work for us, but the latter is MUCH more uncommon. We are, and always shall be, first and foremost in each other's lives. No matter who else we include in our lives together, they will always be secondary, just as we will always be secondary to their relationship with each other.

Live long and prosper! :-)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Lust Fucking, I like it, I think we'll use that from now on.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   27 to 36 of 58   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking