fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   48 to 57 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

And the more you fuck others, the more you get fucked.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I will toss my hat in this ring. My wife of many years is the love of my life. She is the only recipient of my emotional romantic love. Consequently sometimes when we have sex it is with great emotion and can only be called 'making love'. More often it is less emotional and more lustful...we still call it making love because of the emotional romantic love we have for each other.

The sex act with others is just lust...good...naughty...lust! We refer to it as 'sport fucking'. If you haven't tried it, you should.

We do have feelings about some of these people but it is truly the same feelings we have for our vanilla friends.

I do believe that there is room in the lifestyle for people who have emotional romantic love for the people outside their recognized marriage. If that works for all people involved more power to them. However, we would run like hell if one of our play friends express that they loved us. Polyamory is not our deal.

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Is there a difference? Yes to me there is but I think this varies person to person. My husband and I have been married for 18 years,we fuck,I consider that to be the rough sex that go's on for a couple hours. The love making is a lot of touching kissing foreplay then nice smooth sex. But that's just me and I think I save the lovemaking for hubby.

Alum Creek WV

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't even use the term "making love" with my husband. Don't know what that says about me, but maybe it helps answer the question.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7092 posts)
I am not here for sensual lovemaking. I get that from my S/O when in a relationship that has that tone to it. The lifetyle fun is just that fun if not I pass.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
I like both... intimate sex/lovemaking and good, rough fucking!

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I'll admit I'm a bit of a romantic at heart. For me, a perfect evening would be taking a lady out to dinner, having some stimulating conversations over drinks, flirting, and going back to the bedroom for some passionate sex followed by cuddling until we fall asleep. And then possibly some morning sex as a great way to start the day.

That being said, I'm perfectly okay with just fucking too.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I know it's just a expression but I don't like the word lovemaking. Love is something you feel not make. We love each other and show it in small ways, still hold hands when we walk together, sitting next each other curled up watching tv at night and doing small things for each other. But when it comes to sex, we fuck, even when it's between the two of us. Of course the fact that we love each other makes it so much better.

do prefer the term Nik used, intimacy. And no, even though we may be good friends with the people we play with we are not intiment with them when we fuck.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
Welcome to the forum jenmark10.

The easy answer is do whatever works for you, your spouse and your partners. I play with some couples that I have a close connection with and there is more intimacy with them than someone I meet in a club but that is always deternmined by their comfort level. If both husband and wife are on board, I do enjoy the closeness but natually, also know where the boundary is. I also know a SF that stopped playing with a guy because he wanted to "make love" to her and it felt weird since she is friends with him and his wife.

Talk with your spouse and your play partners and find the comfort level that works for you. That really is all that matters!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I may not be capable of fucking a woman I don't feel _some_ kind of love for. Maybe that's the purpose of flirting, for some of us: Finding something you love about someone.

In the end, I'll still love my wife for the most reasons. And welcome to the mayhem known as the forums!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   48 to 57 of 58   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking