fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 2147271027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   27 to 36 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally, I (male half) think that if you develop emotional feelings beyond friendship with a playmate, you may be getting a little to close to that invisible "line" that separates the "sport fucking" (yes, I'll stick with the term) from somewhere where you don't want to go. As stated, I prefer to actually be able to have a conversation with our play partners, maybe develop a friendship, but I know where physical and emotional intimacy cross--and won't go there. My wife and I are deeply in love, and I know that if either of us suspected that the other was getting a little too "close" with a playmate, that would be that--at least I hope, as it hasn't happened.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Ah, too few words for too many feelings and actions.

To me whoever I'm with it can vary from day to day, moment to moment whether to call it fucking, lovemaking, sex, screwing, whatever. All the close moments through an evening, whether they're cooking dinner together, eating and drinking together, talking, laughing, together, taking each other's clothes off, caressing each other, kissing, and each form of intimacy we engage in, we move through many feelings.

The emotional and physical feelings take many forms, and a lot of the fun of all this is in enjoying them all, not just the physical sensation of climax. I have connections and feelings for my lady than I don't have with others I'm with, but I don't think it would be nearly as fun if I tried to keep the interactions purely physical, which I guess is the 'just fucking' end of the spectrum.

-steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
CC, I'm having fun with the "sport fucking" in the mean time ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
So now we need a definition of 'sport fucking!?!?

For us the definition is: Recreational sex with people for whom we do not have romantic love.

We do have affection for our swinging friends just as we have affection for our vanilla friends.

Tim, we have a panel of 4 judges. Us and them :)

Gwen, good luck. I think your quest in iis more difficult than ours and ours is hard enough.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I'm (Gwen) one of those people who could be in a poly relationship... haven't found the right person/people but that's a whole different story.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
where is the like button for that comment?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
"The day you feel an emotional connection with a playmate is the day you need to do everyone a favor and back out of the lifestyle until you get your perspective back."

Who is everyone?? We have had an emotional connection with our current partners for years, and our perspective is just fine.

There are not many posts on these fora that rub me the wrong way, but this statement is very narrow minded. The emotional connection as well as the great sex is what some of us out here have enjoyed for many years. It in no way indicates that something is wrong with our relationship, or our perspective.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
To me, sport fucking implies that there should be a panel of judges keeping score.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
There are a whole lot of other people between those who prefer "sport fucking" and "polyamory." Just find people you like, discuss your rules/preferences, and have fun.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Gee, I thought there was room here for all. Personally, if I or Mrs. C had someone who expressed romantic love for us we would run like hell the opposite direction.

There are clearly people on this website who are looking for polyamory. My understanding of that term is more than 2 people are in a romantic loving relationship. Good for them if they find it.

I also presume that there is a range of behavior from people like Mrs C and myself who are here for the 'sport fucking' to those looking for love. I hope we all find fulfilling experiences.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   27 to 36 of 63   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking