fu***ng vs lovemaking : Swingers Discussion 214727101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedfu***ng vs lovemaking
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking
Created by: jenmark10
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it acceptable to have sensual "lovemaking" session with the other spouse...or should we stick with more of a "just fucking" mindset??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup. THAT'S it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8336 posts)
"My plan is to make them "love" the way I "f..K" them. Is that close enough? :)"

Sounds like a good plan. I'm not into emotional sentiments of "romantic love" from a "fuck" friend.

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
"Treat ladies with respect, love them not merely f..k them."

My plan is to make them "love" the way I "f..K" them. Is that close enough? :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5081 posts)
Dnick, of course we want to insure that our female partners are enjoying themselves, but as far as what respect means to either a SF or both halves of a couple, there's a broad range of definitions out there. My expectation is that this will either be communicated via their profile or any "pre-game" communications.

Are they looking for a wham bam/hard fucker sexual experience, a BFE -Boy Friend Experience, or something of a blend in between? Respect and expectations are defined across this spectrum. If a single female or couple have clear expectations as to what they seek, and we choose to deviate from this because of how we define respect, aren't we being disrespectful?

Ultimately, our partners are the ones who define this. Then, we decide if we can operate within those guidelines.

As for the Sport fucking vs Lovemaking thing, personally, I don't think you could ever call what we're doing Making Love. Is it affectionate? Maybe. Caring? Of course, but not lovemaking unless over time, we've fallen in love with a particular single playmate, or in the case of the Poly world, a couple or multiple singles, and the feelings of all parties involved are mutual.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8336 posts)
I really believe that a male has a responsibility to see that the female enjoys herself. Just getting her 'wet' so you can lump between her legs and pound away, is rude and callous to her in my opinion. If she's a swinger should make zero difference in this since she is still a lady and she is granting you a favor by submitting to intercourse. Treat ladies with respect, love them not merely f..k them.

Benton Harbor MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I really believe that a male has a responsibility to see that the female enjoys herself. Just getting her 'wet' so you can lump between her legs and pound away, is rude and callous to her in my opinion. If she's a swinger should make zero difference in this since she is still a lady and she is granting you a favor by submitting to intercourse. Treat ladies with respect, love them not merely f..k them.

Benton Harbor MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
How about considering we give what we get? Aren't we in it for the same reasons? We all just react differently? Let's have have fun and do it again!! :}

Portage WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
This topic's funny. My husband is very loving when he is with another woman. After sex he was laying with a woman and rubbing her. The guy asked, what's he doing? and he answered, "I'm cherishing your girl" Most of the women want him back. The one's who don't, screw em. Now for me, I like the feeling they are just in it for my body and couldn't care less if I have a brain in my head. I like them to be on fire for me. I like them for their hard ass body not because they are a doctor or a dentist or sweet.

Holbrook MA
Username hidden
(156 posts)
And all the best to the both of you after all we are all in the lifestyle together.

Username hidden
(14 posts)
thank you but honestly, no apology necessary. just didn't want you to think we thought you were putting us down. didn't feel that way at all. just clarifying.

you both seem like very sweet people.

have fun! j

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5081 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: fu***ng vs lovemaking