cumshot etiquette : Swingers Discussion 2016941031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedcumshot etiquette
TOPIC: cumshot etiquette
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oboe. Oh, boy!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
"just need to learn to play an instrument"

Tell Mrs. Bgiv I have an old flute she can practice on.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Bgiv- So far, you've been answered by a couple of sweet jokesters and a sweet single guy. I'll toss in my perspective as the female half of a couple: it seems more awkward to think in advance about having these types of conversation than it feels in the moment. For us (most of the time), these things come up organically during the course of a meeting or e-mails or texts. And you are right, if you're about to get naked with a couple you ought to be able to speak openly. It gets easier ;-)

You rolled with jokesters with wit, style and ease. I think you might be a lot of fun around here. Welcome aboard.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Just ask about it in the conversation.

Guys are usually pretty upfront about it asking my wife. Then she tells them where its ok and where its not ok.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I try not to make it into a checklist but rather just part of the conversation. If it feels awkward mentioning it in front of everyone, maybe ask the other guy when the ladies are in the restroom. I would probably say something like, "Does your wife have a preference where a guys finishes? Anything off limits? My lady is open to anything, facial, in her mouth...she will tell you when the time cums...lol"

If you haven't talked ahead of time, maybe your wife can tell the guy what she wants at the time?

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
generally speaking, as with all of life's interactions, it is best to get boundaries straight before the 'event'. Of course as a surveyor I would think that. I understand your hesitation, though, as it is possible to talk this stuff to death. As with anything exciting there will be spur of the moment decisions. Most guys we have played with have asked at the point when it seems likely they will at some point need to know. Welcome here. Have fun.'

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Nic, thanks for the advice, setting the stage early probably the best way to go, just seems an awkward conversation, but then again we are about to get naked...

I enjoy the humor, and I am trademarking the band name, just need to learn to play an instrument

Bethesda MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Allow me to try and give a legitimate answer while these clowns amuse themselves. ;-D

I have arranged some private parties for ladies and that is always one of the first questions I ask, where may the gentlemen "finish". I will then relay that info to the guys ahead of time so there are no surprises. I am always pleased when she wants a facial or on her breasts, as are the guys.

When I have played as a couple and things are progressing towards the bedroom, I will ask the other couple if there are any boundaries or preferences which opens the door for us to express ours. Of course, some of the ladies I play with are quite vocal and tell the guys EXACTLY what they want. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
....and lmao, Peghey. It IS a great name for a rock band.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
couple of damn sexy clowns, if you ask me. (of course you didn't). I say, if nobody has said otherwise, as the moment nears ask "where would you. . . . .OOOPS! . . . here, let me get a beach towel or two."

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: cumshot etiquette