cuddling : Swingers Discussion 2181931031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedcuddling
TOPIC: cuddling
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never cuddled with a swing partner. We've all crashed out on the bed together, but never a "cuddling" situation. Too personal.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Hmmm.. interesting question.. if we are with another couple and one pair finishes first then sure; why not.. and we have. You're kind of in the afterglow of it all at that point and feeling happy, appreciative, really good, etc.

At that point you may even notice things about the person you didn't before. I've let someone know (by whispering in her ear for example) how awesomly smooth her skin is, that she may not realize just how pretty she is, and more in those moments. Completely sincere comments, however, also carefully chosen so as to not create awkward moments.

Sometimes one can get so excited and caught up in the early minuets of playing that you don't get to note a person's sexyness. And sometimes you don't want to say too much before you play because it might be misinterpreted as being more... rules and etiquette.. sometimes it feels as if there is too much of it. As long as everyone is having fun, we're very laid back about it :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
then make sure your SO is on the same page and don't cuddle. We really don't cuddle with other couples, its more when we bring in a SM. And only a few of those are "cuddle worthy".

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17734 posts)
I would prefer that he does not cuddle with others. I don't cuddle with other men after, as I reserve cuddling for him.

Peru MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Depends on the swing partner. I have had several I have enjoyed cuddling with or sleeping between him and the hubby. Then there are others that I wouldn't want to.

DO what feels right to you.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17734 posts)
Here's what I think: welcome to the forums! To me, cuddling is an expression of warmth, appreciation, affection. Sometimes it's just some post-orgasmic light stroking. Or it may be some good, firm, and distinct squeezing.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I would like to get your opinions on cuddling. I would like to know how others feel about cudding your swinging partner. I (the female) love cudding with my lifelong fiancee after we have made love. I do not cuddle with a partner I have had sex with swinging. I think cuddling should be reserved for he and I.

What are your opinions on cuddling?

Peru MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: cuddling