cuddling : Swingers Discussion 2181931021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedcuddling
TOPIC: cuddling
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us, kissing is fine. :) Love it, in fact. But cuddling....not for us. And most of the time, we don't have hours on end to cuddle and talk and go for round 2. We gotta get home and back to the real world.

Yeah, I know it must sound disgustingly shallow and repulsive to most of you on here, but we're not into this LS for the friendships and intimacy. We simply don't have the time right now at this point in our lives. We're into having some really hot sport sex, a big hug and everybody leaves and goes their own way.

But .... everyone is in this for their own thing, to fulfill their own fantasies. It's quite interesting how differently people feel about this subject. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
we love cuddling, and are always hoping for round 2 or more. We love kissing that really helps set the mood. we dont consider ourselves sport fuckers. We like the intimate connection. we enjoy pleasing our partner and knowing that they really want to please us.

Shelbyville MI
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Most of the females (single and part of a couple) that I've been with not only were okay with kissing, cuddling, and spooning, they asked for it.

And I'm okay with that too....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We both LOVE cuddling and enjoy doing so at any time, with any partner. We've even been known to cuddle without playing. Not to make a bad pun, but "different strokes for different folks". What works fine for one couple could be poison for another. It's all in what works and what doesn't for each couple. Further, as people grow and change with time, what did not work could become something that works very well...and vice versa.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Cuddling and Kissing are two topics with similar expressions of opinion. Both have been considered "too intimate" for different folks. As always, people should do what they like.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Cuddling definitely feels "too intimate" for me. It's called"playing" for a reason.......it's all a game to me. I also don't get a warm fuzzy feeling after sex with a play partner, satisfied yes but my warm fuzzies are generated by Mr Sav anyone else it just feels awkward . On the other hand some are into "romantic" encounters and that just isn't my cup of tea. It's all pure raw sexual attraction for me , my emotional side doesn't enter the equation. Wrong? Not at all,simply not for me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
"Guess then it depends on the definition of it- just being close to the person sometimes can lead to "round 2" :) " ---

This is exactly what I like :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
When I (the Mrs) swing, I definitely do not "make love". It's time to get my "sport sex"on! LOL No cuddling necessary. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Yes, I realize that it can lead to round 2. But I guess I feel that cuddling is such a warm, safe, comfy, satisfying feeling after making love the the person you're in love with and feel that it is more of a close personal bond between you as a committed couple. I consider swinging having sex and I generally roll over and chit chat with the swing partner I have just had sex with rather than curling up next to him to cuddle.

Peru MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Guess then it depends on the definition of it- just being close to the person sometimes can lead to "round 2" :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: cuddling