Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started cuddling
TOPIC: cuddling
Created by: outwardbound2012
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to get your opinions on cuddling. I would like to know how others feel about cudding your swinging partner. I (the female) love cudding with my lifelong fiancee after we have made love. I do not cuddle with a partner I have had sex with swinging. I think cuddling should be reserved for he and I.

What are your opinions on cuddling?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cuddling is cool. Both of you have to be "extremely" comfortible with your relationship. Most couples we are intimate with are comfortable with the "cuddle" factor after sex. Without it the sex starts to feel like a "notch on the bedpost" fuck.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Most of Mr's swing partners enjoy cuddling up and falling asleep on him afterwards. He's quite comforting or something like that. I think it's adorable. Either he's wearing them out, they're wearing him out, or both, but it's something I've some to enjoy about him and his women. :)

I rarely doze off. I was surprised recently that I did, so I must've felt pretty worn out or relaxed or comfortable as well, but we weren't actually "cuddling."

It means nothing. It means something. It depends on your own interpretation.

As does everything in swinging.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I just spent a Friday through Sunday having sex with a SF with lots of cuddling in between rounds. Neither of us are in love with each other. We were just having some fun.

People who say that "cuddling" shows issues in your relationship seem pretty insecure to me. I know lots of people with rock solid relationships who cuddle with play partners.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
They look the same, but they're totally different.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I don't care what you call it. I just like it when my penis feels good.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I can go out with a woman, have dinner, drinks, flirt, kiss, have sex, cuddle/spoon, and go for round two.

None of it means we're falling in love. It just means we're having fun.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Just saying that in our experience, there is a big difference between what's erotic and what comes across as clingy. Kissing before and during sex is very erotic, cuddling after sex is clingy. There are as many levels in the lifestyle as there are participants. Some just want NSA sex and don't even want to know your name, and the other extreme wants to date you for several months then move in with you and meet your family before they will "make love". Where you are on that scale determines what makes you comfortable. We differentiate between cuddling and afterplay. Cuddling is emotional, afterplay is sexual. They look the same, but are totally different.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I know couples that have rules against kissing.

It's okay for the woman to give you a blowjob, but kissing is "too intimate."

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
No kidding? What about flirting, or dancing, or kissing, or other physical but not overtly sexual behaviors? Do these indicate insecurities in your primary relationship?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Have to agree, we're just here for sport sex. Cuddling with someone else would be kind of creepy and might indicate other issues in your relationship you may need to address.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: cuddling