chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571055
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   55 to 64 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I don't understand how a guy would be able to get and maintain an erection if he wasn't at least attracted somewhat.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
My goal is to have sex with ppl I would enjoy being with in non sexual environments as well so that is what I seek and what I find.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I don't need to be attracted to the person nor do I need chemistry pussy is pussy dick is dick if your main goal is to have sex than neither of those things should matter

Username hidden
(196 posts)
If there is no chemistry why would I want to have sex ? Just to have sex,,, never been a fan of the cause I can way of thinking.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
navy: Does that mean you solicit EVERY female profile you come across, regardless of physical appearance? Given that men tend to be more "visually" aroused, "chemistry" for men tends to be physical attraction. If you are not concerned AT ALL about height, weight, race, 'beauty', etc, then you have a point. However, if you have physical appearance 'standards'... well then, you've pretty much proven the OP's point for her...

Ellington CT
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We see this in almost every profile I do not understand it at all maybe because I'm a guy. I don't need chemistry to fuck sex is just that its sex

Username hidden
(196 posts)
I love the fun surprises about people. Some you wouldn't necessarily have thought you'd be attracted to...you get to talking and they literally charm the pants off of you.

A Sociologist at heart here (only a few lacking credit hours for that damned degree)

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Steal away Honey.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
all of this was well said

We aren't desperate and will never act as if we are...we have each other! Now that's some chemistry. LIke I say in our profile, we may not be "perfect," but we are perfect for each other.

We are selective...it's like VALovers said, you have to stimulate our brains a bit...make us laugh, make us think, hit off something up there in the mind (after all, isn't sex about 95% mind?), flirt, attrraction, good attitude...all go towards sexiness, as well as physical attraction. It's not ALL about looks, nor is it ALL about conversation, but a fine mix of both goes a long way.

And then, sometimes, a really cute young cowboy is all the chemistry I need...

But, I digress. For Dan, he mentions being attracted to someone with a good and sexy attitude more than anything else. For me, I like confidence. I don't want to feel like I need to teach a man something. Chemistry is hard to explain, but most of us know it when it's in front of us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
If someone doesn't appeal to us from the neck up, there won't be anything going on from the neck down!

J & P

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   55 to 64 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance