chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With the E.D drugs guys get ,, would not surprise me they can stay hard even if they are with someone they don't have chemistry with........

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Chemistry doesn't have anything to do with friendship. Chemistry is a SEXUAL spark of interest, an urge for physical closeness, a yearning for a particular person, to touch to feel, to explore, to taste. I have Chemistry with all kinds of men and only one is a friend and have many male friends and wouldn't have sex with any of them.

Pussy may be PUSSY to you but Cock is not just COCK for me. In fact I have several toys that could perform as well or better (in some cases) if a COCK was all I wanted.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
But why does it matter if you would/could be friends or not with said person /couple if the ultimate goal is sex why does it matter or is your ultimate goal friends Just curious

Username hidden
(196 posts)
We look for chemistry. We don't play with people we wouldn't be friends with.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(496 posts)
I guess I don't understand how a guy would be able to get and maintain an erection if he wasn't at least attracted somewhat.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
My goal is to have sex with ppl I would enjoy being with in non sexual environments as well so that is what I seek and what I find.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
I don't need to be attracted to the person nor do I need chemistry pussy is pussy dick is dick if your main goal is to have sex than neither of those things should matter

Username hidden
(196 posts)
If there is no chemistry why would I want to have sex ? Just to have sex,,, never been a fan of the cause I can way of thinking.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
navy: Does that mean you solicit EVERY female profile you come across, regardless of physical appearance? Given that men tend to be more "visually" aroused, "chemistry" for men tends to be physical attraction. If you are not concerned AT ALL about height, weight, race, 'beauty', etc, then you have a point. However, if you have physical appearance 'standards'... well then, you've pretty much proven the OP's point for her...

Ellington CT
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We see this in almost every profile I do not understand it at all maybe because I'm a guy. I don't need chemistry to fuck sex is just that its sex

Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance